Free Customized Trading Platform with Real time data

Hi Debarghya,
i tried to get the file from file server, it is set as private & only owner can access this. are you currently working/modifying the same file?

plz assist . . .
rgds
sachin

vikrit

hi!

Debarghya, i have downloaded all of excels but couldnt able to open it. all are zip files, after extracting having xml files. which one to open? . I have tried to open content But when open in excel 2007, asked to open it as a xml table or read only. I choose xml table but after that it showing some coloums with content type etc. Plz help I am new here. what i did wrong?

All the links are working fine. I tried to download files. It is coming nice to my pc. What is the problem?

raj_singh

hi!

Debarghya, i have downloaded all of excels but couldnt able to open it. all are zip files, after extracting having xml files. which one to open? . I have tried to open content But when open in excel 2007, asked to open it as a xml table or read only. I choose xml table but after that it showing some coloums with content type etc. Plz help I am new here. what i did wrong?
I am facing same problem.:( please help me.
Thanks

Please give me the link. Which link is not working? Or showing Zipped file? Because all the files I uploaded are excel format.

I am facing same problem.:( please help me.
Thanks

raj_singh

I tried to download from this link..

Latest version of World stock market real time data. it changes colors accordingly market price change. I think it will be better version for my traderji friends and members.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.mediafire.com/?6jp1t5w6v8i4gz3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Email Id: [email protected]
Please send me mail, in case you can not download any software. I will send you the software.

Traderji and Moderator I am sharing my Email ID only because some can not download the files I gave links here. If it is out of rule. Then Let me know and delete this post. :)

I tried to download from this link..

Last edited: