Free Customized Trading Platform with Real time data

PM me , email me or post here, then I will give the link to download this. I think many needs this tool. I found it very useful. Because you can predict what worse can happen with you. You can decide many things using this. You can do many adjustment and can take positions.
send me link deepakunderscotchktkatyahoocodotin also i have send private message

Here is the link of my Money Management tool. I have used office 2010. So Anybody with office 2007 or higher can open this one. It is very simple to use and self explanatory. Please give me feed back after using it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.mediafire.com/?z2w1w968y612cdp

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ocil

Here is the link of my Money Management tool. I have used office 2010. So Anybody with office 2007 or higher can open this one. It is very simple to use and self explanatory. Please give me feed back after using it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?z2w1w968y612cdp

I really like your helping hand to new comer in share market....Good job again...Good money management is the key for sucess in share market.....God bless you :thumb::clapping:

Here is the link of Live NSE data table in Excel. Steps to run it same.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.mediafire.com/?0u6e43lf8s6ezul

-----------------------------------------------------------------

If you get any problem, let me know. I am using data from NSE directly. Probably it has few seconds delay. I saw this today that it is taking 5-10 seconds delay max. You guys please check it also.
Excellent work :clap:

Now, can you add one more symbol - Nifty .. (i.e. nifty spot). Maybe you could add another sheet for various indices like nifty, niftyjr, sensex, banknifty etc... (though at present I am interested only in nifty).

Also, is there any way of saving the data and directing it to a chart so that one could get a live chart of nifty or any other scrip.

REAL TIME EXCEL CHART FOR APPLE COMPUTER​
Hello my TraderJi friends,
I have made a real time charting platform. I was testing it for few days it was showing some bugs. Now I think it is doing very good. I have tested it with Apple computer. As we all know our loving Steve Jobs is no longer with us, THIS IS TRIBUTE TO STEVE JOBS. I wish you guys use it and tell me feed back. If it runs smooth with many of you. I will give you NIFTY, BSE and any other stock scripts.

Here is the Download Link

Follow same procedure like my other files---- Go to Macro and run autorefresh macro. Done. It will download data from google and will show you live Apple Inc chart.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.mediafire.com/?aat7oiw02opp6hd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here is the Screen Sort

It is my request to you that please give me some feedback report. I saw many of you had download files made by me. But only very few feed backs. How can I know how my software are doing?
Don't you guys think that I deserve some feed back?

REAL TIME GOOGLE INC CHART FOR APPLE COMPUTER​

Here is the Download Link

Follow same procedure like my other files---- Go to Macro and run autorefresh macro. Done. It will download data from google and will show you live Apple Inc chart.

http://www.mediafire.com/?z9srm395ex34nxb

here is the Screen Sort

Thank you for your feedback,
yes you told me before this problem. I a answering your questions,

1) I am using data from "calloptionputoption.com" directly. before i was taking data from from another server. You remember that once you asked me 'are you taking data from calloptionputoption.com?' and I said no. Then I searched and saw that my server is taking data from calloptionputoption.com You said this because excel file showed the error. Thank you for the feed back. Right now it is importing data directly from calloptionputoption.com. But my friend, if the server goes down sometimes, how can I help you? But I am searching for a new good server. Give me some times. I will add everything from Google. That may solve the problem.

2) Thank you for using my software. Don't take it in other way but as a software programmer we always look for feedback form many. Some gives bad and some gives good along with suggestion. That helps us to make more good products. Even though I am not making profit form these files, but I want to make my software good and update. Right? So I asked for many feed backs like you gave me as a dear friend of mine. :)

dear ji, already we (i) give feed back but u r not consider it, now asking feed back..!!?

some times ur excel sheet (world market) gives error " calloptionputoption.com not connect"
...i have face this problem..:thumb:

money management excel sheet works fine..thanks for it..

i dont check live nse excel sheet today, so i will revert the feed back after monday..

hi Debarghya Mukherjee,
thanks for sharing your spreadsheets. it will be helpful if you share the same in office 2003 format as I am unable to open....

give me your email id along with what excel sheet you want. I will send you 2003 version for it.

hi Debarghya Mukherjee,
thanks for sharing your spreadsheets. it will be helpful if you share the same in office 2003 format as I am unable to open....