Free Customized Trading Platform with Real time data

Hello all my Trading friends,
I wanted to make a free of cost trading platform for the traderji Users, who doesn't have real time data feed. I saw some threads are there, but there was no solution. I have computer science background. So I decided to make one for myself first. So here in this thread I like to share some technical ideas about customized trading platform. I know many experts are here in Traderji, I appreciate if they also participate with me in here. Any comments and request regarding technical issues are welcome.

I made one Excel work-sheet, that provide real time data of world market along with our Indian market.

If Traderji Users are interested, please let me know me. I will post the link. By the way I have a question to the moderator, If I upload excel sheet in other website servers like rapidshare/4shared/mediafire can I share the link here? If it is not permicible, then let me know how I can share links here for Traderji Users.

here is the snap of it

Last edited:
I made one Excel work-sheet, that provide real time data of world market along with our Indian market.

If Traderji Users are interested, please let me know me. I will post the link. By the way I have a question to the moderator, If I upload excel sheet in other website servers like rapidshare/4shared/mediafire can I share the link here? If it is not permicible, then let me know how I can share links here for Traderji Users.

here is the snap of it
============
I will be greatful to have the sheet. if you can provide the link,thanks a lot

Of course you can upload it on rapidshare and provide the link here. Mind you, all these file sharing websites keep the file or a limited period only (15 days - 1 month). I have used google docs to share the file.

In your file, as you provide real time data, I guess most of the guys here would be interested in Indian markets/ indices. Is it possible to have real time charts too? I mean, if I wanted, say a chart for 315 strategy, would it be possible ??

My dear friends of Traderji,
I am going to give mostly every market real time data. I have made world market data just today. I have tested it today. It is working fine. I am sharing the link here. If anybody can not download the excel work book. My plan is to provide free real time charts, data table to every users. I just want good wishes for my traidng success. :D it cost nothing. LOL
Please mail me or PM me if anybody feels any trouble to use my software.
[email protected]
BTW I have tested it. I is working fine. Still if it shows any trouble let me knoe, so I can update it with issues you mentioned.

Here is the download Link.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wqw0sdxcwc4b951

Of course you can upload it on rapidshare and provide the link here. Mind you, all these file sharing websites keep the file or a limited period only (15 days - 1 month). I have used google docs to share the file.

In your file, as you provide real time data, I guess most of the guys here would be interested in Indian markets/ indices. Is it possible to have real time charts too? I mean, if I wanted, say a chart for 315 strategy, would it be possible ??

I have successfully tested my LIVE NSE and BSE real time trading platform. Today. But I want to make sure it works more accurately. Then I will give the link.If Users need it. Just post me here, then I am going to share the link tomoro sure.

I am working on the live charting system. Good news is that it is also working fine. But I think I can make more better platform. So give me few days. I will share the charting software to you guys also.

BTW "timepass" asked me about 315 strategy. I will try to incorporate it very soon. :)

ocil

here is the snap of it
Dear Debarghya Good job & best of luck.......god bless you:clapping: Pls send me the link. Try to build software first to get real time data from NSE now & it's work very fast.

I was missing you Ocil. You are one of old friends in Traderji. I was connected with you and few others when I joined here. It is always good to see friends are with me. because I dont know why except Paul and Eagle no seniors ever communicated with me in my any thread. How ever Eagle said me something "Debarghya you are Bengali right? Then you must know Akla cholo re". Nice comment to me. How ever I feel good to see others communicate with me. Even though anybody criticize me it is OK.
Thanx for commenting here.

Dear Debarghya Good job & best of luck.......god bless you:clapping: Pls send me the link.

Thank you friend. :thumb:

I will try to share link of Live screener, charts, NSE and BSE live data in one platform free of cost. :)

thanks a lot mukherjee.. its really good one... thanks once again