• just trade

Votes: 8 1.4%
  • ventura

Votes: 43 7.7%
  • r k global

Votes: 123 22.0%

• Total voters
Respected Members
I have installed tdownload trade tiger 1.0.4.9 version. I have .Net frame 3.5 SP1 installed on my system. But i am unable to view the charts of any scrip.It does not perform any action when i click on view charts option. I have specially changed my broker to sharekhan to study intraday TA charts but unable to view. Kindly help me to solve the problem.

dears, ADTIYA TRADING SOLUTION is good for commodity trading. they give very low brokarage and good service.but, its a small unpopulared company.

timepass

iam trading in india infoline they charging 0.02% for intraday 0.20% for delivery 25 rs for option
Really? Their agent told me 3 paisa/30 paisa/ 50 rs... have you given any advance brokerage ? How much?

Hi,
Can someone please tell me about Ventura sercurities...?
Like , thier service, brokerage, software and technicals and charts for intraday?

columbus

Respected Members
I have installed tdownload trade tiger 1.0.4.9 version. I have .Net frame 3.5 SP1 installed on my system. But i am unable to view the charts of any scrip.It does not perform any action when i click on view charts option. I have specially changed my broker to sharekhan to study intraday TA charts but unable to view. Kindly help me to solve the problem.
Since it has not solved your problem, I hope ,you do not mind uninstalling it.

Delete the software from control panel ,download once again and install
it again ,following the steps as indicated.

casonite

I am using Kotak. I have 0.15% and 0.02% brokerage for delivery and intraday. same for Futures and Rs35/lot in options. Their support is good and they provide 14 times to 20times margin under their super multiple scheme for selected stocks in cash and FnO. [Number of stocks is large and most of them are high volume so i don't have any complaints]

Above arrangements work for me great because i am a very small time trading enthusiast and my trading turnover is not large either.

I also have an account with Angel and i remember 0.2% and 0.02% for cash are my brokerages. I do not remember charges for FnO. But overall their services and ODIN is good.

I do not depend on any their softwares for charting. I have subscribed metastock quotecenter for charting.

Regards
Nitin