• just trade

Votes: 8 1.4%
  • ventura

Votes: 43 7.7%
  • r k global

Votes: 123 22.0%

• Total voters
Respected Members
I have installed tdownload trade tiger 1.0.4.9 version. I have .Net frame 3.5 SP1 installed on my system. But i am unable to view the charts of any scrip.It does not perform any action when i click on view charts option. I have specially changed my broker to sharekhan to study intraday TA charts but unable to view. Kindly help me to solve the problem.

columbus

Respected Members
I have installed tdownload trade tiger 1.0.4.9 version. I have .Net frame 3.5 SP1 installed on my system. But i am unable to view the charts of any scrip.It does not perform any action when i click on view charts option. I have specially changed my broker to sharekhan to study intraday TA charts but unable to view. Kindly help me to solve the problem.
Since it has not solved your problem, I hope ,you do not mind uninstalling it.

Delete the software from control panel ,download once again and install
it again ,following the steps as indicated.

I am using Kotak. I have 0.15% and 0.02% brokerage for delivery and intraday. same for Futures and Rs35/lot in options. Their support is good and they provide 14 times to 20times margin under their super multiple scheme for selected stocks in cash and FnO. [Number of stocks is large and most of them are high volume so i don't have any complaints]

Above arrangements work for me great because i am a very small time trading enthusiast and my trading turnover is not large either.

I also have an account with Angel and i remember 0.2% and 0.02% for cash are my brokerages. I do not remember charges for FnO. But overall their services and ODIN is good.

I do not depend on any their softwares for charting. I have subscribed metastock quotecenter for charting.

Regards
Nitin