• just trade

Votes: 8 1.4%
  • ventura

Votes: 43 7.7%
  • r k global

Votes: 123 22.0%

• Total voters
Hello

today i saw my contract note and found out that my breakeven for nifty is 5 Rs :confused:, this is too high i mean if we make 10 rs the broker + exchange takes away 5 rs

and when i hit a SL then the cost increases further

my brokerage is 0.03 on both sides so it comes to 3 rs in brok + 2 rs other charges stt taxes etc in total cost is 5 rs

please suggest any online broker with good trading terminal and fast order execution where break-even in nifty is 2-3 rs including brok and other charges

Thanks

Tried Zerodha u will get flat 20 rs brokerage per EXCUTED order irrespective or your order size backoffice also very co-operative

i am client of zerodha too they have excellent service (backoffice also) but if u r trade more then 4 lot per day then RKSV is best bcoz u r paying nearly 100 Rs per day as a brokerage with unlimited trading

if u analysis my contract note which i posted on RKSV thread u will find the BEAUTY of trading with RKSV

http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/65135-rksv-unlimited-online-trading-1947-a-10.html

P.S. I am not RKSV Staff & dont want advertise for them but its very cheap & want every traders Brakeven point must come as good to FIVE PAISA so all the best for everyone :thumb:

i am client of zerodha too they have excellent service (backoffice also) but if u r trade more then 4 lot per day then RKSV is best bcoz u r paying nearly 100 Rs per day as a brokerage with unlimited trading

if u analysis my contract note which i posted on RKSV thread u will find the BEAUTY of trading with RKSV

http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/65135-rksv-unlimited-online-trading-1947-a-10.html

P.S. I am not RKSV Staff & dont want advertise for them but its very cheap & want every traders Brakeven point must come as good to FIVE PAISA so all the best for everyone :thumb:
You said it. As a matter of fact I wanted to start a thread comparing the two. With a breakeven of 20 paisa, RKSV does sound very attractive. 100rs. brokerage happens so fast that you have to wait for at least 1rs. movement in options.

hc9001

If anyone trades more than 50 times per month surely every month
[i.e, 3 trade/day in average] RKSV best for him. Simple Rs 2000/(20+20)=50.
Otherwise it is Zerodha.
But, who trades more than 50 times/per month and survived is an Advanced Trader.
Bcoz if any NOVICE want to trade more than 50 times/month he would loose much more than the brokerage. It is proven fact.
So RKSV plan is only for Advanced Traders. And they are 1st in India who target Advanced Traders. Best Wishes to them.