Votes: 8 1.4%
  • ventura

Votes: 43 7.7%
  • r k global

Votes: 123 22.0%

• Total voters
SMC global Security ltd is one of the best broker u people can opt for
Reason 1.
2paisa intra & 20 paisa delivary( for good transaction traders and investers otherwise 3paisa intra and 30 paisa delivary
Reason 2.
Sends daily contract note through courier next day morning free of cost.
Reason 3.
Free life time AMC
Reason 4.
Odin facility

but i heard IB is offering or will be offering also cfd. in this case i will change perhaps. problem is, that for future trading in ib you need deposit minimum.

i've used almost broking firm's softwares and the best for intraday is one which allows you to trade till 3.30. One must not miss the last hour as this the time when u'll make maximum profits. following brokers offer till 3.30

1 ANGEL BROKING
also the software DIET ODIN is certainly amongst the best trading softwares. good intraday limits and no resriction on stocks.

2; SHAREKHAN
software is ok, good for charting ,as it gives INTRADAY DATA for 5 days, however it gives margin of only 4 times and even less in case of certain stocks. However it has the best charting. Sharekhan provide joint account for equites and commodities and at any time u can swithch funds from equiteis to commdities, which is good.

3: karvy
officaly there intraday square off time is 3.15 , however my relationship manager allowed me to trade intraday till 3.30. he converted my positons everyday to delivery without asking for extra funds.
However their tradiing software GOTX is good for trading , but it doesnt have even the basic charting facilities.

4: ventura
no trading experience with them, but these guys have the same policies as sharekhan.

AVOID IF YOU ARE A DAY TRADER
1 INDIA INFOLINE: very defensive broker , doesnt even give 2 to 3 times margin on trading stocks. However u can trade till 3:30

2: INDIABULLS RELIGARE , reliance money,
intraday square off time of 3:00, which keeps them out for day traders.

BOTTOMLINE: go with angel broking u can also bargain for cheap intraday brokerage as they are quiet lineant in terms of intraday brokerage however delivery brokerage will be a bit higher. also u can get a limit of 6 times on stocks.
BIGGEST ADVANTAGE OF ANGEL: it has not categorised stocks eligible for intraday, as a result u can trade in any scrip which is listed in fno. As you guys know that fno lot size has been reviesed tremendously so cash segment is the best option for day traders. As u can trade your quantity and also there's great saving in cost in terms of SLIPPAGE.
Edit/Delete Message

Can you give me some idea on Nirmal Bang ? their marketing executive offered me 15 Paise for delivery (30 paise buy and sell put together). can anybody can give me a feedback on this co?

This seems like a thread which had started really long time back.... Have been there and done that... But for active intraday traders esp f&O, the place to be is zerodha.. NOW trading platform, 0 % brokerage, 20 rs /executed order, buy and sell as much...

SMC global Security ltd is one of the best broker u people can opt for
Reason 1.
2paisa intra & 20 paisa delivary( for good transaction traders and investers otherwise 3paisa intra and 30 paisa delivary
Reason 2.
Sends daily contract note through courier next day morning free of cost.
Reason 3.
Free life time AMC
Reason 4.
Odin facility
I have a bad experience with smc. Their marketing people from mumbai sakinaka branch will promise different brokerage and we get different charge on contract note. Check the brokerage on agreement before signing the contract with mumbai smc
Rajput :annoyed: :mad: