Votes: 18 3.2%
  • just trade

Votes: 8 1.4%
  • ventura

Votes: 43 7.7%
  • r k global

Votes: 123 22.0%

• Total voters
I want to be able to vote for Zerodha as the best broker for intraday and delivery. How do we get to add Zerodha to the polling list so that the votes are more realistic?
I've been trading for a few days with them and I can say that it has been a pleasure with options trading. Software is not yet as good as Sharekhan or Indiabulls, but the cost saving more than makes up for it.

coolbull

I want to be able to vote for Zerodha as the best broker for intraday and delivery. How do we get to add Zerodha to the polling list so that the votes are more realistic?
I've been trading for a few days with them and I can say that it has been a pleasure with options trading. Software is not yet as good as Sharekhan or Indiabulls, but the cost saving more than makes up for it.
:thumb:

true .....best broker is not in the list ...ZERODHA......in the past i have traded with virtually all of them....rkg is economical only if u opt for only one product...zerodha is best .....along with nse now fastest terminal...very good for intraday.....

will go with reliance money specially after their migration with the new trading platform (omnesys)...both the exe as well as browser based are fast and userfriendly..

ha i switched to zerodha only coz of one reason

low brokerage and bestservice

2. India bulls will suck you up if u do option trading all best paying them 125 per lot

3. I had to enter RSA code like every 30 min my net disconnects often so
there PIB is so gay it made me enter RSA 6 digit code everytime

Bye bye india bulls

Woooooooo Zerodha

yes. It is not as good as Trade Tiger or PIB. But Zerodha is good.