Status
Not open for further replies.
One more feature Zerodha have to rollback this time not Zerodha's fault.

11/08/2011 10:00:11:MUMBAI Sebi on Wednesday asked stock exchanges to impose heavy penalty on brokers allowing their clients to trade in derivative market without sufficient margin money and said that fines could be as high as the shortfall of funds. While the minimum penalty is 0.5% of the shortfall of margin money, the penalty could be as high as 100%, the Sebi said in a circular. The stock exchanges will have to impose the penalties from September 1, Sebi said.

Zerodha

HI Zerodha
I have a doubt can i sell an equity the very next day i bought.
Yes you can!!! But when you sell the very next day, you carry a small auction risk!!! I have put a post somewhere in the 400 pages about what an auction is and etc... If someone has the link saved, please share it ....

Zerodha

Zerodha

One more feature Zerodha have to rollback this time not Zerodha's fault.

11/08/2011 10:00:11:MUMBAI Sebi on Wednesday asked stock exchanges to impose heavy penalty on brokers allowing their clients to trade in derivative market without sufficient margin money and said that fines could be as high as the shortfall of funds. While the minimum penalty is 0.5% of the shortfall of margin money, the penalty could be as high as 100%, the Sebi said in a circular. The stock exchanges will have to impose the penalties from September 1, Sebi said.
Hi Freeguy,

This will not really affect us, we give no leverage on an overnight basis and even for intraday basis, we take sufficient margins!!! Cheers...

Sunny1

Can you clear...
How many months contract can be traded on zerodha
1 month?, 2 month? , 3month?

also yesterday I tried to put order for suzlon fno but script was not available.

Zerodha

Can you clear...
How many months contract can be traded on zerodha
1 month?, 2 month? , 3month?

also yesterday I tried to put order for suzlon fno but script was not available.
Hi Sunny, you can trade all the contracts...

Yesterday, suzlon was in ban period... When a stock is in Ban period you can't trade on them... The ban comes when the open positions on a particular scrip exceeds the threshold limit set by the exchange....

Cheers...

Status
Not open for further replies.