Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Does not look like ISP block - unless they have some filtering at their workplace.

I think this has something to do with their TimeZone Settings. Ask them to check by changing their computer's TimeZone to India (GMT+5:30). Hopefully this should resolve the issue.

This query was aimed at Zerodha - I hope you wouldn't mind me 'jumping in' to answer it.

Regards,
ChartAnalyst

Zerodha, a couple of my friends are having issues accessing www.nowonline.in or www.now-online.in from the Middle East...

I presume it's because there could be some ISP block or whatever. Do you or does the trading community have a solution for this?

Zerodha

Transfer funds instantly through your backoffice to the trading account. Premium service and will cost Rs 15/transfer(into the account). Transfers done through payment gateway on NOW or through NEFT/RTGS or cheque deposits, will continue free of cost:

Jammu and Kashmir Bank
Icici Bank
Axis Bank
Corporation Bank
Yes Bank
HDFC Bank
IDBI Bank
Karnataka Bank
Lakshmi Vilas Bank
Citibank
Bank of India
Kotak Mahindra Bank
SBI
Indus Ind Bank
Union Bank
State Bank of Hyderabad
Karur Vysya Bank
Federal Bank
City Union Bank
State Bank of Mysore
South Indian Bank

Got a msg earlier from zerodha : "Aug 15thwill be 1 year from when we started. Thanks for the amazing support!As a token of our appreciation, all our clients who hav"

Firstly Congrats on the first anniversary Zerodha! :clapping:
Guess it was coz of network/signal issues i dint get the other half of the msg.Kindly complete the msg for me pal.

Shailu

how much margin we get for nifty future and option

hello suppose if i deposit 10000 rs and suppose if i trade nifty ce of 5200 cmp is 200 rs than in that we can buy 10 lots of that ce in other operating system here how much lots we can buy.

del_66

Refer to post no 3971...

Got a msg earlier from zerodha : "Aug 15thwill be 1 year from when we started. Thanks for the amazing support!As a token of our appreciation, all our clients who hav"

Guess it was coz of network/signal issues i dint get the other half of the msg.Kindly complete the msg for me pal.

The complete message is

"Aug 15thwill be 1 year from when we started. Thanks for the amazing support!As a token of our appreciation, all our clients who have 3 legs and 4 hands will get free brokerage for 16th of August "

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.