Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Dear Zerodha,You have done good by giving a gift of zero brokege to client who were trading with you from 6 months on 16 August but what about who joined one month ago(like me and heard about Zerodha 2 months ago) and giving brokage Rs. 500 - 2000 daily.Please think about it also.
Hi Arjit,

The reason for us to be growing today is because of our client's support!!! We never advertise anywhere, so our messenger of business are clients like you!!! We will find various ways to keep everyone happy and interested!!! I don't think any broker till date has ever had a zero brokerage day ;).... We are at a size where we can do innovations on pricing!!!!
We shall do something to make you happy very soon!!! ;)....Cheers!!!

VJAY

Hi Arjit,

The reason for us to be growing today is because of our client's support!!! We never advertise anywhere, so our messenger of business are clients like you!!! We will find various ways to keep everyone happy and interested!!! I don't think any broker till date has ever had a zero brokerage day ;).... We are at a size where we can do innovations on pricing!!!!
We shall do something to make you happy very soon!!! ;)....Cheers!!!
Dear sachin,
You are wrong ...:) Geojit giving it for every client on his(client)Birthday every year :D
means for active clients....

What happens if your birthday is on a weekend? ;)
Then you get a full months brokerage free. And if on a leap year, you are not charged brokerage at all. Ever. All clients born before 1865 will GET brokerage of 2 % of transaction value. Senior citizens caring initiative.

Show me one broker that GIVES you 2 % brokerage for your transactions? None! Zerodha rocks :)

Pretty simple, Right click on the top of the column on the marketwatch window and click on reposition columns, you can add or delete whatever you wish to...

Check this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8gr1S5BVwg for the same... go through the entire video....
hello sir,
there is a indices dialogue box above the marketwatch column right, from where we right click and add nifty, nanknifty, VIX ... data to our watchlist, there can we add percentage change column. right now only the current price, the change on prices and the arrow mark is displayed...

columbus

There is no provision to Add Funds/Withdrawl Funds from NOW terminal
itself.If it is added it will be a complete system.As of now ,it is not a
problem because ,we can do the same using NOWxpress.

Zerodha, in one of the earlier posts you said you guys support e-Gold and also said we support any trade happens @ NSE. But when I look at the NSEL site they have list of DPs they support and I don't see your name.

Please clarify.

http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/47790-zerodha-261.html#post539596
My friend, NSEL stands for National Spot Exchange Limited. Its different from NSE, which is National Stock Exchange. For egold, you need to have a demat account, and an account with a broker who is a member of NSEL.

Status
Not open for further replies.