Status
Not open for further replies.

shekharinvest

Hi Fellow Traders,
Aug 15th will be 1 yr from when we started. Thanks for the amazing support! As a token of our appreciation, all our clients who have been trading with us for more than 6 months will have a zero brokerage day on Aug 16th.

Thanks Again
Team Zerodha

Zerodha,

People who were born on/after Aug. 15, 1947 also celebrate the Independence Day ! :D

SHEKHAR

Hi,
I am doing mobile trading through NSENOW.Sometimes it starts crashing whenever i try to place any order or see my net position.Is there any solution for this?For this i have to call zerodha and it takes time.
Secondly,why it shows my position as open in position, if i have position carried forward from previous day.
Where can i check my open positions and the profit or loss?
e.g. yesterday i sold HCLTECh future at arnd 419 and today i bought at 403.
It is showing 7k profit in position sector as current LTP of HCLTECH is 419 and also my balance is showing 69k on nSE NOW and arnd 62K in back office.Please,clarify these points.

Zerodha

Hi,
I am doing mobile trading through NSENOW.Sometimes it starts crashing whenever i try to place any order or see my net position.Is there any solution for this?For this i have to call zerodha and it takes time.
Secondly,why it shows my position as open in position, if i have position carried forward from previous day.
Where can i check my open positions and the profit or loss?
e.g. yesterday i sold HCLTECh future at arnd 419 and today i bought at 403.
It is showing 7k profit in position sector as current LTP of HCLTECH is 419 and also my balance is showing 69k on nSE NOW and arnd 62K in back office.Please,clarify these points.
Hey snooper, need your client id to clarify this, can you shoot it to india@zerodha

Dear Zerodha,You have done good by giving a gift of zero brokege to client who were trading with you from 6 months on 16 August but what about who joined one month ago(like me and heard about Zerodha 2 months ago) and giving brokage Rs. 500 - 2000 daily.Please think about it also.

Status
Not open for further replies.