Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

We are completing 1 yr of retail operations on 15th Aug... A few things that are pending from our side is the payment gateway for many other banks, commodity broking, currency broking and other innovations on pricing.... Payment gateway and currency trading will be the first, before 15th, commodity broking is pending for exchange approvals!!!

On the pricing, for all our clients who have been with us for more than 6 months will have a zero brokerage day on 16th Aug 2011, thanking for trading through us!!!You should receive the same message today evening on your phones!!!!

As far as other pricing innovations are concerned, these are so different from existing pricing models that NSE has asked us time for giving us approvals on running them!!!!

btw!!! what is the scene with the markets today, the volatility is making me feel like sitting on the terminal instead of answering to the innumerable emails!!! ;)...

Happy trading, hope everyone is enjoyin the volatility!!!!

Cheers!!!
Thanks Zerodha for your gesture.

With NSE NOW platform if i add nifty and banknifty to watchlist index items,only the current the value and the change in value appears...
how to add percentage change column for the index bar details (say nifty r VIX display bar)..?

Zerodha

1) I would like to that is NSENOW is a application based trading terminal or web based ? if both are available then which option is best for day trading from my desktop ?

Both are available, the software version better for day trading..

2) If I place an order in NSENOW in my desktop, is this possible that I can modify or cancel same order through my mobile?

Yes you can

3)Till now I 'll not trade through mobile , so I like to know that is NSENOW mobile application shows price of the stocks / future in real time ?

Yes definitely real time, a very nice app for trading(even day trading)...

4) In NSENOW mobile application will I make STOP LOSS order and LIMIT order both?

Yes you have all the 3 options, limit, market and SL

5) Which smart phones are good for trading (mainly with NSENOW)?

Personally I prefer the android phones, the HTC and Xperia's...

6)QWERTY phone or TOUCH phone which is more suitable for trading because my friend has some problem with typing the script name in touch phone .

Personal preference, qwerty could be better if you are not very comfortable typing numbers quickly on touch!!

7)Plz suggest me if I go for 3g or EDGE for my mobile trading and BSNL BB 512 kbps plan for my desktop is good or not ?
3g is definitely faster, 512 is more than enough!!

8)Plz upload mobile trading video in YOUTUBE to make it more clear
Mobile trading is a very simple app, we will try updating it in youtube as well!!

Happy trading!!

Zerodha

With NSE NOW platform if i add nifty and banknifty to watchlist index items,only the current the value and the change in value appears...
how to add percentage change column for the index bar details (say nifty r VIX display bar)..?

Pretty simple, Right click on the top of the column on the marketwatch window and click on reposition columns, you can add or delete whatever you wish to...

Check this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8gr1S5BVwg for the same... go through the entire video....

Status
Not open for further replies.