Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Hi Team Zerodha,

I would like to know the list of mobile phones on which trades can be put through NOW mobile s/w. The budget range is around 10 k (+/-).

The trading on mobile will not be like intraday and quick type trading, but could be 4 - 6 trades a day so speed or order entry and execution may not be the main cretreria. Hence suggest accordingly. I have gone through this thread and I have not found any concrete reply in terms of phone models or make, hence if you could give a list of all phone ( I know it is asking bit too much) but effectively it would also benefit you since there would be a lot of traders on the move and would be hence interested if a good descriptive anwser is found.

TIA.
The mobile platform is very cool and you can do your quicky entry and exits as well!!! any java, android, blackberry and iphone platform will do!!! about the budget thing, I'd ask other tj members to reply!!

Originally Posted by Zerodha View Post
Hi darkstar,

Whoever said we don't cater to small accounts.. If you read the previous post, for us a small account or big account doesn't really matter.. Every client is uniform to us, just because a client buys 300 lots of nifty we don't kiss ass or just because you trade 1 lot we neglect you... We are the only brokers today, who don't charge a minimum brokerage... You buy equity for Rs 100 for a day in our percentage plan, the only amount that will show in the contract note would be Rs 0.01 ... If we didn't care about the small traders, like every other broker we would have had a minimum Rs 20 per contract or etc..... Our name Zerodha stands for ZERO + RODHA( barriers in sanskrit) or Zero Barriers... We wouldn't name our company this if we intended to acquire clients and then increase charges... We are planning to have interesting things that can be done on the pricing from the next financial year, which could save you costs even from the present levels..... Cheers...
I am asking about this.

Zerodha

I am asking about this.
Hi,

We are completing 1 yr of retail operations on 15th Aug... A few things that are pending from our side is the payment gateway for many other banks, commodity broking, currency broking and other innovations on pricing.... Payment gateway and currency trading will be the first, before 15th, commodity broking is pending for exchange approvals!!!

On the pricing, for all our clients who have been with us for more than 6 months will have a zero brokerage day on 16th Aug 2011, thanking for trading through us!!!You should receive the same message today evening on your phones!!!!

As far as other pricing innovations are concerned, these are so different from existing pricing models that NSE has asked us time for giving us approvals on running them!!!!

btw!!! what is the scene with the markets today, the volatility is making me feel like sitting on the terminal instead of answering to the innumerable emails!!! ;)...

Happy trading, hope everyone is enjoyin the volatility!!!!

Cheers!!!

Last edited:
Hi,

We are completing 1 yr of retail operations on 15th Aug... A few things that are pending from our side is the payment gateway for many other banks, commodity broking, currency broking and other innovations on pricing.... Payment gateway and currency trading will be the first, before 15th, commodity broking is pending for exchange approvals!!!

On the pricing, for all our clients who have been with us for more than 6 months will have a zero brokerage day on 16th Aug 2011, thanking for trading through us!!!You should receive the same message today evening on your phones!!!!

As far as other pricing innovations are concerned, these are so different from existing pricing models that NSE has asked us time for giving us approvals on running them!!!!

btw!!! what is the scene with the markets today, the volatility is making me feel like sitting on the terminal instead of answering to the innumerable emails!!! ;)...

Happy trading, hope everyone is enjoyin the volatility!!!!

Cheers!!!
NSE has a say on your pricing too????

comm4300

Hi,

Cheers!!!
thank you thank you !!!

seems like you guys are close to break even [if not already!]. All the very best.

Status
Not open for further replies.