Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

When I am trying to access Keystone the page is showing :

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to keystone.rksv.in, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

Should I step forward or not ?

Thanks.
You can ignore the SSL certs on that IP. But it should work on the regular URL now. 24 hours have passed.

it;s been 24 hrs so by now it should works ... if not then edit host file and put

save and it will start working
Just a note of caution: don't store it in your hosts file unless you are absolutely sure you know what you are doing.

The outage was a one-off event and shouldn't happen again. If the IP for keystone.rksv.in changes in the future, people who have mapped the existing IP on the hosts file will face problems.

Recommend you leave your hosts file untouched unless you're sure you know what you are doing :)