Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

megapixel

hi RKSV,

before opening a/c , I have few queries .

Q1: Do you have your own DP ? or ILFS is your demat partner ? (not happy with IL&FS really...hidden charges are there)

Q2: Is there any demo video of your backoffice ?

alternatively , any demo userid to see your back-office solutions ?

Q3: I would like to download these reports separately...does your backoffice allows it ?

P/L reports of delivery
P/L reports of intraday stock
P/L reports of intraday F&O
P/L reports of positional F&O.

Do you have direct download links for these reports ? not through some workaround or some hacks .

Q4: Do you still you NSE NOW ? I am not happy with NEST........ may want to switch back to NOW.

hi RKSV,

before opening a/c , I have few queries .

Q1: Do you have your own DP ? or ILFS is your demat partner ? (not happy with IL&FS really...hidden charges are there)
We don't have our own DP yet. If you don't want to use IL&FS, you can use your own Demat provider and link it to the trading account
Q2: Is there any demo video of your backoffice ?

alternatively , any demo userid to see your back-office solutions ?
Not yet. We've revamped our back office and it's pretty neat. It's mobile friendly and works in all browsers.
Q3: I would like to download these reports separately...does your backoffice allows it ?

P/L reports of delivery
P/L reports of intraday stock
P/L reports of intraday F&O
P/L reports of positional F&O.

Do you have direct download links for these reports ? not through some workaround or some hacks .
You get positional as well as intraday reports for all instruments. There's a nice little filter box that helps you select it. You can download it as CSV right on the page.
Q4: Do you still you NSE NOW ? I am not happy with NEST........ may want to switch back to NOW.
NOW is available. I'm assuming you know that it doesn't let you trade on MCX and doesn't have features like Cover and Bracket Orders.

megapixel

We don't have our own DP yet. If you don't want to use IL&FS, you can use your own Demat provider and link it to the trading account

Not yet. We've revamped our back office and it's pretty neat. It's mobile friendly and works in all browsers.

You get positional as well as intraday reports for all instruments. There's a nice little filter box that helps you select it. You can download it as CSV right on the page.

NOW is available. I'm assuming you know that it doesn't let you trade on MCX and doesn't have features like Cover and Bracket Orders.
In intraday report , do you mix both f&o and equity ?
I have seen this in another broker,s site.
They also provide intraday report in filter box...but when report comes out....they are mixed. I want seperate excel reports here.

Regarding ilfs demat, do you debit charges from our ledger ?

I am talking about stocks only.

In intraday report , do you mix both f&o and equity ?
I have seen this in another broker,s site.
They also provide intraday report in filter box...but when report comes out....they are mixed. I want seperate excel reports here.

Regarding ilfs demat, do you debit charges from our ledger ?

I am talking about stocks only.
http://imgur.com/GPy5wZA

You can filter it by segment. The checkbox on the right "Outstanding positions only" filters intraday/outstanding. The Copy/Print/Save box on the right lets you export it.

On IL&FS Demat -- yep we do debit it automatically.

megapixel

http://imgur.com/GPy5wZA

You can filter it by segment. The checkbox on the right "Outstanding positions only" filters intraday/outstanding. The Copy/Print/Save box on the right lets you export it.

On IL&FS Demat -- yep we do debit it automatically.
What's that column box doing in your screenshot ? What it contains. I guess I may be able to display only required colums in the report ? Is it ? Some sort column customization in market watch in trading terminal....not sure...plz comment.

Also....your report does not show charges / taxes etc? Can it be added in this report ?

Also...looks like your report may not print name,address of the trader....is it?

What's that column box doing in your screenshot ? What it contains. I guess I may be able to display only required colums in the report ? Is it ? Some sort column customization in market watch in trading terminal....not sure...plz comment.
Column box lets you select which of the columns you want on the table to visible or not. Sometimes, traders don't want to see all 15+ columns on their reports
I don't see any date range selection facility there.....does that mean I can not generate reports for a date range ? It has to be for the entire FY ?
It's there on the right side of the columns box. There's also a search bar that you can use to filter scrips.
I am worried ...why your report does not show charges / taxes etc? Can it be in this report ?
Sorry - I ran that on our beta server. It does show all that. Here's an updated screenshot -- http://i.imgur.com/xIwK6qa.png
Also...looks like your report may not print in excel name,address of the trader....is it?
No it won't print your personal info. Just the data on the table.

megapixel

Sorry - I ran that on our beta server. It does show all that. Here's an updated screenshot -- http://i.imgur.com/xIwK6qa.png
Is this real data or dummy data ?

if its real data then report calculation is wrong

Issue is ... by looking at your report screenshot ...... Look at Reliance ... how come there speculative P/L (intraday) column = .30 ?

I guess ..you purchased 2 reliance stock... sold 1 piece on the same day and carry forward 1 piece into delivery.

Is this real data or dummy data ?

if its real data then report calculation is wrong

Issue is ... by looking at your report screenshot ...... Look at Reliance ... how come there speculative P/L (intraday) column = .30 ?

I guess ..you purchased 2 reliance stock... sold 1 piece on the same day and carry forward 1 piece into delivery.
Yeah -- the user bought two and sold one. The speculative P&L is the intraday P&L.

Also -- the previous picture showing no charges -- it's actually correct.

There were no charges shown on that report because the position is an open position but it was opened at a date prior to the date range. So the charges were all deducted previously and won't show up on a future date range. However, since the position is outstanding, it will keep showing up on the P&L report until it's closed.