Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Can anyone please tell me how to zoom a chart in upstox ? I dont see any magnifier icon in the chart.
You should find the zoom in & zoom out buttons to the left of the chart widget as magnifiers with + & - signs, as you can see in the screen-shot below. Conversely, you could also use your mouse-wheel's scrolling motion to zoom in & zoom out inside the chart widget. If you are not seeing these buttons on your screen then it could be because of your browser; according to RKSV, Upstox Pro Web works best in Chrome, so try it out if you already haven't.

Raj232

RKSV - Can you clarify your last stand on your SL-M RMS policy at once amidst all the discussion that happened? I missed one more trade on Friday.
It differs from broker to broker depending on how much margin they have with the exchange and how much margin they can afford to give their clients.

When it comes to choice, once can choose between brokers as well. However as mentioned earlier, SL-M and well as SL-Limit should ideally both be available.:)

megapixel

Can anybody please check if 3 minute Nifty chart is loading in upstox web ?

Its not working in my chrome browser ..although 5 min / 1 min charts are loading properly.

cloudTrader

Can anybody please check if 3 minute Nifty chart is loading in upstox web ?

Its not working in my chrome browser ..although 5 min / 1 min charts are loading properly.
For me NIFTY Chart is fine in all timeframes but BANKNIFTY is giving problems. There is no data after 25-05-17.

I again ask RKSV to include the REFRESH feature for charting. I don't understand why it could not be done ? Plz. explain !!

Can anyone please tell me how to zoom a chart in upstox ? I dont see any magnifier icon in the chart.
Hi megapixel,

Two ways to make this happen.

1. Use the scroll of mouse

2. On the left side of chart you will find drawing tool bar. + and - will be used for zooming in and out

Let us know if that helped? :)

@RKSV, I would like to trade the below crude chart which is from Amibroker. Is there an option to connect your system to Amibroker and trade the same as per formula while I watch ?
Hi Raj232,

We are rolling out a new feature in PRO web version of Upstox. It will provide support to integrate Amibroker with Upstox.

This is expected in the next two week :thumb: