Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

iTrade

Hey Gansal,

Perfect time for you to ask this question :) We have increased our margins in BSE to 20 times for intraday without CO and BO before 2 days. We are yet to formally announce it though :)
As per my understanding BSE volumes are low compared to NSE causing more intraday slippage.
What about NSE equity and FNO margins? I think you should consider client funding, client trading history and other criteria on case by basis so that traders can avail more leverage.

RKSV,

New Upstox web design is praiseworthy. Especially that Sensex, Nifty quote on top - it was a must. But lots of work still needs to be done as it is not fully baked yet. For example: one window goes under another window and it become difficult to close or resize it. Hope you got the point and is working on to make it more appealing, more better and user-friendly. :)

Regards

As per my understanding BSE volumes are low compared to NSE causing more intraday slippage.
What about NSE equity and FNO margins? I think you should consider client funding, client trading history and other criteria on case by basis so that traders can avail more leverage.
Hey Gansal,

We are not increasing the margins in NSE for now. We will surely let you know as we increase it. Surely, we will consider client funding in sometime.

RKSV,
Your New UPStox Web version as well as Mobile version is good. Is it possible to have customized time interval on chart display as at present it has fixed interval display. If you can configure for 3 & 15min time frame that will be much better.
Hi karthik_sri,

Yes, this is on our roadmap. Will take some time.

saakk

RKSV,
Your New UPStox Web version as well as Mobile version is good. Is it possible to have customized time interval on chart display as at present it has fixed interval display. If you can configure for 3 & 15min time frame that will be much better.
I second that, without customize time interval charting has no use for me, and when will it be possible to see spot indexes chart???