Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Hi RKSV,

Do u open new account for free without giving power of attorney to broker?

How can i keep DP and broker separate and operate using online instructions.

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Hi Copypasteaee,

You can PM us your details and we will have representative call you to help you on this query.
Thanks for your call and clarification on the matter.

Hi RKSV,

Do u open new account for free without giving power of attorney to broker?

How can i keep DP and broker separate and operate using online instructions.

Hi Navneet_ficci,

We do open account for free for this particular month but the client has to give power of attorney to us to open a new Demat with us.

bpr

Snake.Head

"Capital will be used for product up gradation besides recruiting top level engineers and designers to scale the app, which is currently in beta."

So one of way seeing is that they are struggling with funds. The funding is very late why give up stake at this late stage after establishing business.

or may be partial profit booking.

just wondering.:confused:
That was my second thought after reading,but lack fund issue is not problem with RKSV that what i know.
I know guys who supplied new servers for their new infrastructure.if fund was issue then they won't go ahead with new servers in first place....

Maybe they might use this new fund to improve app or develop API based system to lease it other broker.......

RockyRobust

@ RKSV,

Are there any minimum margin requirements for Opening the Lifetime Free DEMAT account with you?

I got an e-mail for Free Demat account from another broker but their T&C states that Rs. 1 lakh is required as minimum margin requirement for Free Lifetime Demat.

Thanks.

"Capital will be used for product up gradation besides recruiting top level engineers and designers to scale the app, which is currently in beta."

So one of way seeing is that they are struggling with funds. The funding is very late why give up stake at this late stage after establishing business.

or may be partial profit booking.

just wondering.:confused:
This article said 27 crores for 18% http://insiderview.comparebrokerages.in/rksv-kalaari-capital-investment-insiderview/. Also looks like the business was making losses.

Btw bpr, no profit booking for sure. All VC investment usually puts money into business itself, it won't let any promoters take money out.

The issue with this is, it can either workout very well, or else the promoters might get influenced by the investor in running the business. Will be interesting to see what RKSV has to say about it.

Broker Special Offers