Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

megapixel

There is some mistake in Option Strategy builder tool in your website.

http://rksv.in/trading/tools/option-strategy-builder/

Max Profit calculation seems wrong. When the stock plunges to 0 , what is the Max profit ?

Here is an example I'm checking ..

Please revisit this part and correct.

Another query is : any tentative date when upstox web version will be live. I'm much comfortable in web than mobile app
very nicely explained by RKSV. Thanks for the quick call and understanding

This could be useful to others...

due to space constraint on the LHS .. RKSV skipped that unknown buy price (square off ) and so can not show the Max profit in this graph.....that is reasonable .

However formula for

Max Profit = (Sold Future Price - Bought future price ) + (Bought Option Premium - Sold Option Premium )

Max Loss is already shown in the graph...and its flat

One suggestion to RKSV is , if possible to put a break-even marker in that graph ...this will be excellent tool then.

Thanks for the great support !

Snake.Head

Hey Snake. Head,

The old plans we had were the Dream plan, Pro plan, Ultimate plan. The new plan is Rs. 20 per order traded and the difference is, in case you want to avail FREE brokerage on Delivery of trades, you need to migrate to the new plan. We are not giving FREE brokerage on any of the old plans. Like for example, 5 Free trades continue in the Dream plan and not the new plan and you get FREE delivery brokerage in the New plan but not the Dream plan.

Hope this clarifies:)
Thanks for clearing doubt
One thing For eg- If one is old plan and power goes he use upstox to square off.Will he be charged has new plan or old plan?
Upstox and upstox pro only for new plan user ?

iTrade

1. The entry for any bracket order with a SL-M order is a requirement already given to our Vendor.

2. Any kind of counter order for a position is never charged margins unless, there are 2 counter orders placed like one being the profit square off order and the other being a SL order.
Great! Will be waiting for SL-M order in bracket orders. That's something others don't offer. Any timeframe if possible to share?

cloudTrader

@ RKSV,

Zero Brokerage for delivery trades is a good move.

What will be your DEMAT AMC ?

I only have trading account with you but now thinking for Demat too as MAS always lures me ...

Thanks.