Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
ticket number: 158390 dated: 25/01/2016 still no reply from your end.

I had 1 lot short and i longed 4 lots of NF. So as per my understanding i should have net 3 lots long position in Nifty futures (please correct me if i am wrong) and its showing me 3 lots short in Nifty future. No response from your end!!

Fundootrader

How come Zerodha was hailed for it then if u already had it?
Zerodha marketed it first and was hailed for same - upstox is still in beta. It not the thought but action that counts

Fundootrader

That is crazy. So if I buy and sell for Rs 5000 in intraday equity, I will be charged Rs 40? that is like 0.4% brokerage. much more than delivery brokerage of Sharekhan for trading intraday?

Can you confirm if it is not for existing clients.

I don't know how it is fair for new clients also.
What a sham - just checked the site - now it states only dream plan - no other plan listed under pricing - and dream plan talks about free delivery brokerage forever like zerodha and Rs. 20/trade

Didn't check the calculator

Hey fellas,

Sorry there was some confusion within our teams. Pricing does not change from 1 paisa / 20 rupees for intraday. Even if you're a new customer. The unlimited plans are going away though -- not getting a whole lot of traction on those. If you're already on it, don't worry we're not pushing you to the new plans.

Will get the calculator updated, sorry for the confusion!

Snake.Head

Hey fellas,

Sorry there was some confusion within our teams. Pricing does not change from 1 paisa / 20 rupees for intraday. Even if you're a new customer. The unlimited plans are going away though -- not getting a whole lot of traction on those. If you're already on it, don't worry we're not pushing you to the new plans.

:thumb::thumb:
Thanks for clear it and not pushing new pricing New customers.

ticket number: 158390 dated: 25/01/2016 still no reply from your end.

I had 1 lot short and i longed 4 lots of NF. So as per my understanding i should have net 3 lots long position in Nifty futures (please correct me if i am wrong) and its showing me 3 lots short in Nifty future. No response from your end!!
Hi Copypasteaee,

Hope we were able to resolve your queries. Let us know if anything else needs to be clarified.

iTrade

Hey fellas,

How long can we stay with the unlimited plans ?
Also, would it be possible to publish RKSV's audited quarterly or yearly financial results or point us to one if already published? We want to know that our money is in safe hands after seeing your pricing changes. No hard feelings.

How long can we stay with the unlimited plans ?
Also, would it be possible to publish RKSV's audited quarterly or yearly financial results or point us to one if already published? We want to know that our money is in safe hands after seeing your pricing changes. No hard feelings.
Not that it's not financially viable -- just that more people would rather go for the pay per trade and wasn't worth the overhead of managing multiple plans (at the moment).

We're not moving any of our existing customers out so don't worry!