RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
@timepass,

The charts aren't working properly in NOW. What to do ? Should I contact you during the market hours and have someone look at it through Ammyy ?? Do they work better in NEST PLUS ?? Maybe I should buy a subscription to it; they have a scheme this month (Rs. 899 for 12 months).
I would suggest you to first take a trial for the Nest Plus charts so that you can analyze its utility. I have subscribed to the Free subscription of Nest Starter available for 1 year and I would really say that charts are not so satisfactory in the starter pack. I can't say about the Premium Pack so better to take trial before committing any money.

Lot of limitations I have experienced in Nest Plus Charts. Scrolling through , zooming of charts , putting indicators etc. , all these things makes the life difficult while using it.

@timepass,

I would suggest you to first take a trial for the Nest Plus charts so that you can analyze its utility. I have subscribed to the Free subscription of Nest Starter available for 1 year and I would really say that charts are not so satisfactory in the starter pack. I can't say about the Premium Pack so better to take trial before committing any money.

Lot of limitations I have experienced in Nest Plus Charts. Scrolling through , zooming of charts , putting indicators etc. , all these things makes the life difficult while using it.
1 year free subscription ?? RKSV said 1 month free subscription :confused: Must be different products.

At present I am using the "Launch Plus" option in Now 1.7.1.1 and the result is far from satisfactory.

Status
Not open for further replies.