RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haircut is when one leverages their Demat holdings to take up Futures position without having adequate cash in the ledger...!!!

Normally haircut percentage is declared by the exchange....while I am not sure ...think for the frontline scrips it is 20%

Which would mean..if the Scrip's CMP deducted by 20% will be the figure to the extent one can use to buy Stock Futures or Index Futures and even Options.

It follows the same principle of mortgage...!!!

SG

But RKSV still dont offer margin against DP holding nor does Zerodha
looks like every one wants to make money without any effort :clap:
and headache

When whole world off brokers offer this faciltiy why dont these two or three brokers

We are coming up with it has take more time then acceptable my presumtion is Pay cheap get less be happy is the case

But RKSV still dont offer margin against DP holding nor does Zerodha
looks like every one wants to make money without any effort :clap:
and headache

When whole world off brokers offer this faciltiy why dont these two or three brokers

We are coming up with it has take more time then acceptable my presumtion is Pay cheap get less be happy is the case
C'mon, these brokers don't have their own DP, they are using the DP of IL&FS. So they can't offer the haircut (what Sharekhan calls "DP to Margin") facility.

C'mon, these brokers don't have their own DP, they are using the DP of IL&FS. So they can't offer the haircut (what Sharekhan calls "DP to Margin") facility.
My frined who is a broker does not have his own DP but he offer margins
So as such there is no restriction of you not being a DP and offering margins :clapping:

Its only issue of handling RMS which no one wants to handle as why work more when you get money for less effort :confused:

My frined who is a broker does not have his own DP but he offer margins
So as such there is no restriction of you not being a DP and offering margins :clapping:

Its only issue of handling RMS which no one wants to handle as why work more when you get money for less effort :confused:
Smaller brokers can offer a lot depending on personal relations. I know of a broker in Surat who offers NF trading for Rs. 5000 balance only !! Of course, this is available to a few clients only.

Smaller brokers can offer a lot depending on personal relations. I know of a broker in Surat who offers NF trading for Rs. 5000 balance only !! Of course, this is available to a few clients only.
sir ji please do not confuse smaller brokers with industry norm , i know brokers who will not open you account you can still trade nifty settle in cash if you win take in cash if you loose pay in cash that is not the point and that is illeagal

Here we are talking about what facilities are available to some one trading with a normal broker

And those facilities are being denied to clients of RKSV Zero DHA and RK global because its you as a customer who has to compromise for paying less

If you can understand what i am, saying fine other wise please forget it

One more thing i have seen if you write some thing which is correct and these brokers know it they will not reply back for days , if you ask a general question they will take 3 seconds to reply back which again very funny i understand there is lot of effort goes on in providing margin , but when all brokers do that bit these will have to do it ,other wise they can forget getting account of more then 5- 10 lacks rs

and certainly not account with balances in crores

sir ji please do not confuse smaller brokers with industry norm , i know brokers who will not open you account you can still trade nifty settle in cash if you win take in cash if you loose pay in cash that is not the point and that is illeagal

Here we are talking about what facilities are available to some one trading with a normal broker

And those facilities are being denied to clients of RKSV Zero DHA and RK global because its you as a customer who has to compromise for paying less

If you can understand what i am, saying fine other wise please forget it

One more thing i have seen if you write some thing which is correct and these brokers know it they will not reply back for days , if you ask a general question they will take 3 seconds to reply back which again very funny i understand there is lot of effort goes on in providing margin , but when all brokers do that bit these will have to do it ,other wise they can forget getting account of more then 5- 10 lacks rs

and certainly not account with balances in crores
I doubt they will miss those accounts, as a 100 share order or a 50000 share order, is the same for them. This only makes a difference to people who are charging you as a percentage of your trade value.

Why do they care if you keep 25000 in your account and trade 100 nifty intraday, and generate 40 rs bkg.
Or you keep 3 crores in your account and trade 20,000 nifty, for a brokerage of 40 rs too.

Just my way of thinking, though I may be entirely wrong.

I doubt they will miss those accounts, as a 100 share order or a 50000 share order, is the same for them. This only makes a difference to people who are charging you as a percentage of your trade value.

Why do they care if you keep 25000 in your account and trade 100 nifty intraday, and generate 40 rs bkg.
Or you keep 3 crores in your account and trade 20,000 nifty, for a brokerage of 40 rs too.

Just my way of thinking, though I may be entirely wrong.
some one keeping 25 K in account and paying 2100 brokeage will be the smartest guy in the town who pay 9 % of his account size as brokeage :clap: we should excuse him

But we as big traders are we at fault for asking basic services and do those people who have less money deserve a sofware that hangs 10 times in a day
and have to pay more than what they make in one trade as call and trade

brokeage world is not fair to indian traders nor these cheap online ones nor those expensive ones who have offices at nariman point

some one keeping 25 K in account and paying 2100 brokeage will be the smartest guy in the town who pay 9 % of his account size as brokeage :clap: we should excuse him

But we as big traders are we at fault for asking basic services and do those people who have less money deserve a sofware that hangs 10 times in a day
and have to pay more than what they make in one trade as call and trade

brokeage world is not fair to indian traders nor these cheap online ones nor those expensive ones who have offices at nariman point
I was refering to 40 rs per round trade brokerage at Zerodha, not 2100 per month at RKSV.

@ RKSV ,

I have not received any kind of Welcome Kit or a Client's Copy of Record as your official customer from your side in the form of a hard copy.

Kindly acknowledge us as your customer in the real world [read as: apart from online world] as well. ;)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.