RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
RKSV

Pls repair brokerage calculator. It's erroneous.
For futures it's showing serv tax in thousands.
Showing zero for options trnsac charges
Works fine on our end. We haven't made any changes on our end.

What browser are you using? Can you take a screenshot if possible?
Looks ok here also. Meena07, please post your screenshot.

Looks ok here also. Meena07, please post your screenshot.

TP pls check with Google Chrome
We just checked here with Google Chrome, Firefox, IE on Windows and Chrome, Firefox on Mac.. looks fine. On windows, we use version 19.0.1084.56.

This is quite odd... our web team says that Google Chrome is the easiest browser to work with and IE is the hardest... surprised you're seeing something else..

meena07, what Google Chrome version are you using and what OS are you running?

We just checked here with Google Chrome, Firefox, IE on Windows and Chrome, Firefox on Mac.. looks fine. On windows, we use version 19.0.1084.56.

This is quite odd... our web team says that Google Chrome is the easiest browser to work with and IE is the hardest... surprised you're seeing something else..

meena07, what Google Chrome version are you using and what OS are you running?
Chrome 19.0.1084.56 m

and Windows 7 -32bit

If it's running fine there, i will re-install chrome at leisure and re-check.I also got surprise when it was running fine on IE and Mozilla. May be error in my browser. But pls make a note of it if someone also gets a similar problem.

Thanks for prompt reply.

vikrit

Chrome 19.0.1084.56 m

and Windows 7 -32bit

If it's running fine there, i will re-install chrome at leisure and re-check.I also got surprise when it was running fine on IE and Mozilla. May be error in my browser. But pls make a note of it if someone also gets a similar problem.

Thanks for prompt reply.
meena, don't know what went wrong at your side, but don't use chrome for any data related things, like quotes, nse site etc. many times it happened with me in past, chrome didn't load updated data, showed cache figures on reopening a page. so stop using it. FF is good for all, Opera is best as per usability except net banking.

Status
Not open for further replies.