RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ RKSV ,

I have not received any kind of Welcome Kit or a Client's Copy of Record as your official customer from your side in the form of a hard copy.

Kindly acknowledge us as your customer in the real world [read as: apart from online world] as well. ;)

Thanks
Hi rockyrobust!

Not an issue. We have the originals of your account opening in hard copy and a soft copy of the same. Many clients don't request it so we don't send them hard copies (plus it saves trees). Just shoot an email to [email protected] with a request, and we'll get you a soft or hard copy.

hc9001

Hi, RKSV
Do you have any plan for launching MCX Trading?
Which software do u provide for BSE Cash?
Is it possible to trade with Sensex Futures?

I wish to trade Crude Oil/Sensex Future with you with fixed brokerage plan.
Best Wishes.

Hi, RKSV
Do you have any plan for launching MCX Trading?
Which software do u provide for BSE Cash?
Is it possible to trade with Sensex Futures?

I wish to trade Crude Oil/Sensex Future with you with fixed brokerage plan.
Best Wishes.
Hi hc9001,

- We're still in the process of getting a license for MCX.
- NSE NOW allows you to trade on BSE Cash
- We don't offer BSE F&O as of yet. We are waiting until our risk group feels that it has established a stable level of liquidity.

Shailu

i want to open account with 50000 rupees plz tell me for fno how much exposer i can get and for cash scrip how much exposer i can get.

second thing is if i give order by phone or mobile than for that any charge is there?

i want to open account with 50000 rupees plz tell me for fno how much exposer i can get and for cash scrip how much exposer i can get.

second thing is if i give order by phone or mobile than for that any charge is there?
For placing order by phone they charge Rs. 25 per order.

For cash segment they offer about 5 times intraday margin. They have a margin file on their website for exact margins.

hi RKSV,

Is there any limit , max number of months for which the referror will get 20% ?
If the referred person continues to renew each month, will i get incentive each month? Is there any deadline for this referral program ?

vikrit

For placing order by phone they charge Rs. 25 per order.

For cash segment they offer about 5 times intraday margin. They have a margin file on their website for exact margins.

timepass, it is 25/- per call and 'plus' 25/- per order. don't know whether they charge based on/after execution or not.

please read at their site, or copy of form you signed, or this post. RKSV confirmed this here.

Status
Not open for further replies.