RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
@drvinod k

I am unable to see intraday charts in NOW. Are charts enabled in NOW cause I just see the message retrieving data and it takes a lot of time for the same. Kindly provide your suggestions for resolving the same.
@ timepass

Same here, and I have to use TradeTiger for charts, which is a pain - shifting between applications.
I am also facing the same problem with NOW . So for the time being I have registered with OMNESYS for NEST PLUS charting service [Free Version]. Free version is valid for 1 year. NEST PLUS chart integrates with NOW and you can see 15 days Intraday Charts of the selected scrip inside the NOW terminal. There are several indicators included in the charting service. Charting is okay kind and we can say that something is better than nothing.

Kya yaar RKSV.. please follow this up with NOW team. Why there is connection locha at the times of sharp movements ?? It sort of froze up around 2.25.. Sharekhan was updating ok. This happens 2-3 times a day. The trader misses some moves like this.

Hi RKSV ,

May is my 1st month of trading with you . The experience had been nice so far and I wishfully expect same for the future. I have a question to you that if in a particular month till 15th I am on a holiday then from the 16th of that month I again resume trading then what will be the Brokerage I will have to pay as per your freedom Plan ? Will it be full Rs. 1947 + Service Tax or the brokerage will be charged on a pro-rata basis . Please clarify .

Hi RKSV ,

May is my 1st month of trading with you . The experience had been nice so far and I wishfully expect same for the future. I have a question to you that if in a particular month till 15th I am on a holiday then from the 16th of that month I again resume trading then what will be the Brokerage I will have to pay as per your freedom Plan ? Will it be full Rs. 1947 + Service Tax or the brokerage will be charged on a pro-rata basis . Please clarify .
Hi rockyrobust,

Thanks for the comments :) Please let us know anything that you think we can do to improve our service also.

Regarding the pricing, we do pro-rata on the first month only. Say you open an account on the 15th, you will be billed on a pro-rata basis for that month. But moving forward, it will be a fully billed month (unless of course you don't trade at all). We don't do pro-rata on the following months, just the monthly subscription fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.