RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creep

What was the exact situation with you ?? :confused:

My experience is, never a problem with phone or any problem of any kind so far. No reason to be apprehensive of any problem in future.

And yes, the day NSE had server problems, I received a call from RKSV at 3.27 asking whether I wanted to square off my positions.
Yesterday during mid afternoon when nifty fell below 4900 , all their lines were down forever, giving a busy ringtone.. Didn't have access to internet and suffered almost a 40 point loss because of this... As I said thankfully it didn't tank further, it looked like it might...

I am going back to Sharekhan... Imagine tomorrow markets are tanking and we can't even reach these guys?? This guy has posted saying he will call back after seeing a missed call?? I don't know if he actually is telling it seriously!!!!

Do you think market is going to wait for their customer support to realize that they had a missed call and then I have to wait expecting them to call me back??? Not worth the stress and not the brokerage saved.. We will eventually pay much more, because of the issues....

When Nifty cracked 4900 , what if there was panic selling down to 4700?? assume I was not online or my internet was down??? Firstly, I would not have been able to reach them because it was busy.. But the way this guy has put in words, even if I did, if there is high call volume(which it will when markets fall), I would have to call and then expect their call back after they see my missed call...

I know we need to save on brokerage, but my trading account is much more important and bigger than the brokerage I save...

Well, RKSV, have you been having problems with your phone lines ?? Were there any missed calls that weren't returned ?? Maybe you can provide some other means of contact too, just as a backup.

Yesterday during mid afternoon when nifty fell below 4900 , all their lines were down forever, giving a busy ringtone.. Didn't have access to internet and suffered almost a 40 point loss because of this... As I said thankfully it didn't tank further, it looked like it might...

I am going back to Sharekhan... Imagine tomorrow markets are tanking and we can't even reach these guys?? This guy has posted saying he will call back after seeing a missed call?? I don't know if he actually is telling it seriously!!!!

Do you think market is going to wait for their customer support to realize that they had a missed call and then I have to wait expecting them to call me back??? Not worth the stress and not the brokerage saved.. We will eventually pay much more, because of the issues....

When Nifty cracked 4900 , what if there was panic selling down to 4700?? assume I was not online or my internet was down??? Firstly, I would not have been able to reach them because it was busy.. But the way this guy has put in words, even if I did, if there is high call volume(which it will when markets fall), I would have to call and then expect their call back after they see my missed call...

I know we need to save on brokerage, but my trading account is much more important and bigger than the brokerage I save...

Well, RKSV, have you been having problems with your phone lines ?? Were there any missed calls that weren't returned ?? Maybe you can provide some other means of contact too, just as a backup.
Hi guys,

No, we haven't had any issues as such yet. Anyways, not taking any chances, we will be checking out different hardware if such an issue is there. The goal for us is to show that discount brokerage doesn't have to come with poor service.

Whether you are a new customer or an existing one, all calls hit one number. So even if someone were to think that we are giving poor service to guys once they become our customer, it only hurts us because we're not able to provide good service to new customers.

Anyways, will work on improving the same. Technology and hard work makes anything possible.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

No, we haven't had any issues as such yet. Anyways, not taking any chances, we will be checking out different hardware if such an issue is there. The goal for us is to show that discount brokerage doesn't have to come with poor service.

Whether you are a new customer or an existing one, all calls hit one number. So even if someone were to think that we are giving poor service to guys once they become our customer, it only hurts us because we're not able to provide good service to new customers.

Anyways, will work on improving the same. Technology and hard work makes anything possible.
@RKSV ,

Your assurance is good enough to give you space for your efforts to improve. I just want to add a point or two as being your customer
that alternative numbers from another telecom service provider apart from the main existing one are indispensable these days. Two or three different phone numbers bring in more confidence amongst the customers.

I had faced a very gullible situation like this with Indiabulls when market tanked and their office number was down due to some fibre cable problem with the telecom service provider. Their office was around 6-7 kms. from my home and I had to rush to them for trade square off which brought in lot of apprehension in my mind.

So you being an online broking service provider will have to make an extra effort to suffice the anxiety of the vulnerable customers.

All the Best in your efforts which I believe are genuine. :thumb:

Hi RKSV,
I am unable to see intraday charts in NOW. Are charts enabled in NOW cause I just see the message retrieving data and it takes a lot of time for the same. Kindly provide your suggestions for resolving the same.

Hi RKSV,
I am unable to see intraday charts in NOW. Are charts enabled in NOW cause I just see the message retrieving data and it takes a lot of time for the same. Kindly provide your suggestions for resolving the same.
There is a problem with this version of NOW where it hangs up. It shows that it's retrieving and just hangs up. Are you using Windows 7? It acts up on Windows 7 more often than XP. We have reported this previously to the NSE team and they're working on it.

@RKSV ,

Your assurance is good enough to give you space for your efforts to improve. I just want to add a point or two as being your customer
that alternative numbers from another telecom service provider apart from the main existing one are indispensable these days. Two or three different phone numbers bring in more confidence amongst the customers.

I had faced a very gullible situation like this with Indiabulls when market tanked and their office number was down due to some fibre cable problem with the telecom service provider. Their office was around 6-7 kms. from my home and I had to rush to them for trade square off which brought in lot of apprehension in my mind.

So you being an online broking service provider will have to make an extra effort to suffice the anxiety of the vulnerable customers.

All the Best in your efforts which I believe are genuine. :thumb:
Good point. Have already initiated the process of getting different carriers in should you guys face any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.