RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for redusing margin in futures , little bit disappointed in taking away margin for selling options but it is o.k.Hope you will bring many features which will be useful to traders.
regards,
m prakash

tomjerry

Hi RKSV,

Please guide step by step for "How to Link NOW Market Watch Data into Excel". I think some "Activation for Linking to Excel" is required from your side, you can confirm with NOW Help Desk also.

I tried this way but its not working: http://www.traderji.com/intraday/60576-realtime_now_excel_amibroker.html
Thanks.
Hi tomjerry,

Thanks for the update. We'll check our settings and test the feature on the live market tomorrow. Once that's done we will update you :)

Best,

RKSV

Please guide step by step for "How to Link NOW Market Watch Data into Excel". I think some "Activation for Linking to Excel" is required from your side, you can confirm with NOW Help Desk also.
I second that.

Hi rksv,
Now you have taken out MIS order for options can i assume that there won't be any intrday square off as we trade on NRML orders paying full margin and also there won't be any square off on the day of expiry for OTM options.
regards,
m prakash

Hi rksv,
Now you have taken out MIS order for options can i assume that there won't be any intrday square off as we trade on NRML orders paying full margin and also there won't be any square off on the day of expiry for OTM options.
regards,
m prakash
Hi mprakash,

Yep, that's correct. No "automatic" intraday square off for options or on day of expiry. With NRML mode, your full margin will be utilized for selling options. One thing we're looking into is seeing if we can give some sort of margin benefit for buying options. With that, we can re-introduce MIS.

Best,

RKSV

Of course its a setting on your side(dealer).
It may be done through the admin area where you can set/reset other rights of the clients.

something called "scrip RTD license".
Done. The same should be available for all of you. You can get it in Excel in four steps.

1) Right click on Market Watch
2) Go down to "Link to Excel" and select what you want to be copied (all items, only selected item, etc...)
3) Open a blank Excel sheet
4) Press Paste and your data should appear in Excel :)

Pics:

Step 1 & 2:

Step 3 & 4:

Also linked on FB for future reference

Best,

RKSV

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.