RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi ksp191,
So for i am writing calls with NRML order,haven't tried MIS order but i am sure they are giving 60% margin intraday for writing calls under MIS .hope RKSV will clarify in this regard.
regards,
m prakash
Aha.. selling options generally receives the same margin guidelines as futures. Trying buying options with 60% margin :D

Anyway, RKSV, your clarification on this please.

Aha.. selling options generally receives the same margin guidelines as futures. Trying buying options with 60% margin :D

Anyway, RKSV, your clarification on this please.
Hi guys,

On buying, you pay the full premium value for MIS and NRML. So if an option is Rs. 50 with 1 lot = 50 shares, you would be required to pay Rs. 2,500 for buying it.

For selling, the margin required is the same as the margin required for shorting the future. If you do MIS, you get the 60% applicable margin (span + exposure) advantage, for NRML, you would have to provide 100%.

Best,

RKSV

This is for the estimated brokerage charges you will pay if you go with other brokers who charge on a percentage basis. We have put up a table on the pricing page that shows how much a broker charging 0.02% would charge you if you did 2 lots of Nifty daily. For this estimate, we used the value of 5000 for Nifty futures and assumed there are 20 trading days in a month. These values give you the estimated monthly figure.

Yes, for placing an order through the phone, we charge Rs. 25 for the call and Rs. 25 for every order traded through Call and Trade. The 1947/- fee is for online unlimited trading.

Best,

RKSV

Everything is good (your brokerages charges)....apart from this JUSt a suggestion...

Your website looks a little simple and does not appeal to the customers in a first sight. Even options are too simple....colour management is not right.
Please go through the Angel and Sharekhan websites and if possible than develop the same for you to enhance your business much better. Previously when i went to your site by google ad than i thought it's fake or something like that and close it in 2 mins.
But when i see you here in Traderji than again gone through your site in a serious manner and now i am going to registered with you. So it's so simple..many customers does not trust on sites that does not have professional appeal / appearance and graphics.
Please do not take this feedback in an another way as i would like to you guys get more & more people associated with you as like i am going to be a part of yours. :clap:

Everything is good (your brokerages charges)....apart from this JUSt a suggestion...

Your website looks a little simple and does not appeal to the customers in a first sight. Even options are too simple....colour management is not right.
Please go through the Angel and Sharekhan websites and if possible than develop the same for you to enhance your business much better. Previously when i went to your site by google ad than i thought it's fake or something like that and close it in 2 mins.
But when i see you here in Traderji than again gone through your site in a serious manner and now i am going to registered with you. So it's so simple..many customers does not trust on sites that does not have professional appeal / appearance and graphics.
Please do not take this feedback in an another way as i would like to you guys get more & more people associated with you as like i am going to be a part of yours. :clap:
Hi manish1247,

Thanks for your suggestions! Your feedback will help us better our products and services.

Our initial view of most of the websites were that they were littered with too much content and a lack of focus. Many of these financial websites have 50 different banners screaming at the client with different broking plans. Then when you click on the plan to see more details, all you see is a signup form. On the sides you have market indicators which the client can see a better version of using professional sites such as MoneyControl and Google Finance.

In that view, we wanted to keep it as simple as possible but, at the same time, provide you with the tools that are important to you as a trader. You want answers to questions such as "how much am I actually going to pay?" and "what software will I use." Those were the goals we had in mind when creating the website.

Anyways, good to know your feedback. We are not saying that ours is the best website, just wanted to show what went through our heads. :) We will keep this in mind as we move forward. There's always room for improvement. :thumb:

Best,

RKSV

Hi manish1247,

Thanks for your suggestions! Your feedback will help us better our products and services.

Our initial view of most of the websites were that they were littered with too much content and a lack of focus. Many of these financial websites have 50 different banners screaming at the client with different broking plans. Then when you click on the plan to see more details, all you see is a signup form. On the sides you have market indicators which the client can see a better version of using professional sites such as MoneyControl and Google Finance.

In that view, we wanted to keep it as simple as possible but, at the same time, provide you with the tools that are important to you as a trader. You want answers to questions such as "how much am I actually going to pay?" and "what software will I use." Those were the goals we had in mind when creating the website.

Anyways, good to know your feedback. We are not saying that ours is the best website, just wanted to show what went through our heads. :) We will keep this in mind as we move forward. There's always room for improvement. :thumb:

Best,

RKSV
After becoming your customer website appearance does not matter for me. As previously mentioned i just told you what a normal user think upon the web. Rest upto you.

Hi

Yesterday I have sent mail regarding u r website on kapil kotharis email id can u pls check & let me know the issue

Regards
Santaji
Hi santaji4,

We just replied to that sir. Take a look at it. I have attached a screenshot of what the certificates on the back office site should look like. Also, have you tried it in Firefox?

Next time you have any queries, just mail directly to contact AT rksv DOT in. Someone is always there to tend to your queries through that inbox.

Let me know how we can help you further.

Best,

RKSV

Status
Not open for further replies.