Realtime Stock Quotes

Hi All,

I have developed a tool to get realtime NSE data and fill it into the Amibroker. Its main features are given below:

1) Real time NSE stocks data - using Yahoo finance. Other sources will be added soon.
2) Supports intraday history backfill
3) Light weight on network bandwidth. Test it out and believe it.
4) Ami Broker integration - if you are using AB, all operations can be executed from AB without leaving your favorite technical analysis tool
5) Under development - more features to be added
6) Metastock users - please excuse me as of now. Keep looking for updates ...

Note-since the program size is more than 100kb, I am not able to upload it here. It can be downloaded from 4shared.com/file/154722453/518a3854/ManshiRT.html. Kindly send your inputs to improve and make it more useful.
god why do you need to do all this terrible excersize :confused:

cannot you subscribe to a rs. 2000 a year subscription to trade anywhere for real time and eod data :confused:

S

sunyhyd

Good question and appreciate you are doing that.

Though you are asking this to a wrong person and on the wrong thread :(. I am basically a programmer and am trying to help people with my tools. I hope you dont have any problem with my profession.

Thank you

S

sunyhyd

Multi-Watchlist support added

Dear Traderji Members,

I have added multiple watchlist support in ManshiRT. I am sure you will find the functionality useful and it will make your trading much simpler. It is working perfectly fine, though I am still testing it.

It is available at 4shared.com/file/172167213/499064a/ManshiRt14-Dec-2009.html

Thank You
Join ManshiRT

god why do you need to do all this terrible excersize :confused:

cannot you subscribe to a rs. 2000 a year subscription to trade anywhere for real time and eod data :confused:

if everyone had thought the same way as you are doing, we would still be going on with the first car invented by henry ford.

progress is only by improving the best.

try using it , much better than my monthy rs 500 data feed

cnbondre

Re: Multi-Watchlist support added

Dear Traderji Members,

I have added multiple watchlist support in ManshiRT. I am sure you will find the functionality useful and it will make your trading much simpler. It is working perfectly fine, though I am still testing it.

It is available at 4shared.com/file/172167213/499064a/ManshiRt14-Dec-2009.html

Thank You
Join ManshiRT

Hi,
Sunyhyd,

I was trying to load the utility and got the error as bellow,
Pl. help.

Regards,

cnb

Platform = Microsoft Windows NT 6.0.6000.0
Assembly Name: ManshiRT, Version=0.9.0.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Assembly Version: 0.9.0.3
Exception Source: ManshiRT
Exception Type:  
Exception Message: Error creating named pipe \\.\pipe\ManshiRTControlPipe . Internal error: 231
Exception Target Site: 

---- Stack Trace ---
. .(,  As UInt32,  As UInt32,  As Boolean)
ManshiRT.exe: N00554
. .(,  As UInt32,  As UInt32)
ManshiRT.exe: N00061
. ..ctor(,  As UInt32,  As UInt32,  As  ,  As ,  As ,  As )
ManshiRT.exe: N00370
. ..ctor()
ManshiRT.exe: N00209
. .()
ManshiRT.exe: N00250
. ..ctor()
ManshiRT.exe: N00234
.  .()
ManshiRT.exe: N00148

S

sunyhyd

Hi,
Sunyhyd,

I was trying to load the utility and got the error as bellow,
Pl. help.

Regards,

cnb

Platform = Microsoft Windows NT 6.0.6000.0
Assembly Name: ManshiRT, Version=0.9.0.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Assembly Version: 0.9.0.3
Exception Source: ManshiRT
Exception Type:  
Exception Message: Error creating named pipe \\.\pipe\ManshiRTControlPipe . Internal error: 231
Exception Target Site: 

---- Stack Trace ---
. .(,  As UInt32,  As UInt32,  As Boolean)
ManshiRT.exe: N00554
. .(,  As UInt32,  As UInt32)
ManshiRT.exe: N00061
. ..ctor(,  As UInt32,  As UInt32,  As  ,  As ,  As ,  As )
ManshiRT.exe: N00370
. ..ctor()
ManshiRT.exe: N00209
. .()
ManshiRT.exe: N00250
. ..ctor()
ManshiRT.exe: N00234
.  .()
ManshiRT.exe: N00148
Can you please join ManshiRT yahoo group? I have kept documents there which explains most common errors and provides other information. This is just to enable me manage my time better so that I can get bandwidth for other tasks.

This error shows that probably one instace of server is already running. Please close that instance before running another instance. If error still occurs even after closing the server, please log off and log on to the system again.

Thank you

cnbondre

Can you please join ManshiRT yahoo group? I have kept documents there which explains most common errors and provides other information. This is just to enable me manage my time better so that I can get bandwidth for other tasks.

This error shows that probably one instace of server is already running. Please close that instance before running another instance. If error still occurs even after closing the server, please log off and log on to the system again.

Thank you
Hi,

Sunyhyd,

Already joined the ManshiRT group yahoo. After logging off; promblem resolved.

Thanks a lot. Keep going :thumb:
This utility is user friendly.

May God bless you in this venture.

Regards,

cnb

S

sunyhyd

TTAdvance Support

Dear Traderji Members,

This is to update you that I have started working on adding TTAdvance support to ManshiRT. I will keep this thread posted regularly.

Thank you so much for your support and overwhelming response.

Hi sunyhyd,

Let me Thank first for your effort & contribution, It is fantastic work you have done and i really wanted such tool.

I am using the first version u released, it was working fine, then i downloaded the 14-dec version, there i am facing problem, if i double click ManishRT it opens the screen, but no watchlist, so i clicked settings buttons, there i am getting error, for an example:

Platform=Micrsoft Windows
Assemble name=ManisshiRT
etc., etc.,

I wanted to try debug method as per your yahoo groups, but I am not able to open setting itself.

Pls adv what to do.

sat