Realtime Stock Quotes

thnks for the utility....

good combination of google and yahoo data... [:)]

hope after the time change takes place..... btw is it posible 2 backfill only 9:55 to 3:30 data.....(as of now)

regards

S

sunyhyd

Trader Terminal Support Added in ManshiRt

Dear Members,

Trader Terminal support has been added in ManshiRt in the latest release which is available at 4shared.com/file/175301584/6c340bdc/ManshiRt-17-dec-2009.html

To configure ManshiRT for Trader Terminal, follow the steps given below:

1) Click on Settings. This will open ManshiRT Settings dialog.
2) Select TTAdv tab
3) Enter TT Advance Directory – use the browse folder button. This is the folder where TTadv.exe is
available.
4) Run TTAdv, open intraday chart for a script. Multiple charts can be opened using CTRL.

Please note that a symbol can be added only in one watch, hence if you want to track a symbol using Trader Terminal, make sure the same is removed from the Yahoo watch.

Please let me know your feedback or if you face any issues in using this feature.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
theres a problem i added 9 symbols,and was watching 4 (4 charts open),when i went to 5 one,its chart was not plotted .Why? are all 9 charts required to be kept opened

S

sunyhyd

theres a problem i added 9 symbols,and was watching 4 (4 charts open),when i went to 5 one,its chart was not plotted .Why? are all 9 charts required to be kept opened
All charts should be open. Only when a chart is open and there is any activity in the stock, the TT writes data to the machine which in turn is captured by ManshiRt. You can verify it in your local drive. If you see any deviation, please let me know.

Moreever, plz note that if Yahoo has watch for the symbol, it will not be captured as it is already being updated by Yahoo.

Thank you

Re: Trader Terminal Support Added in ManshiRt

Dear Members,

Trader Terminal support has been added in ManshiRt in the latest release which is available at 4shared.com/file/175301584/6c340bdc/ManshiRt-17-dec-2009.html

To configure ManshiRT for Trader Terminal, follow the steps given below:

1) Click on Settings. This will open ManshiRT Settings dialog.
2) Select TTAdv tab
3) Enter TT Advance Directory use the browse folder button. This is the folder where TTadv.exe is
available.
4) Run TTAdv, open intraday chart for a script. Multiple charts can be opened using CTRL.

Please note that a symbol can be added only in one watch, hence if you want to track a symbol using Trader Terminal, make sure the same is removed from the Yahoo watch.

Please let me know your feedback or if you face any issues in using this feature.

Thank you
Hi Suny/Anyone

Where can i find TTadv.exe file? Is Amibroker folder? I have tried giving address of Amibroker folder, but didnt worked.

Please help!!

Nishant

S

sunyhyd

Re: Trader Terminal Support Added in ManshiRt

Hi Suny/Anyone

Where can i find TTadv.exe file? Is Amibroker folder? I have tried giving address of Amibroker folder, but didnt worked.

Please help!!

Nishant
Hi Nishant,

TT Advance is free tool given by India Infoline to their customers. It works with their customers only. If you have account with them, you can download it from their site : http://archives.indiainfoline.com/broking/download/tt.asp

I am not sure if similar tool is provided by other brokers, but I heard that sharekhan's trader tiger (or something similar) is a similar tool and thus should also work with ManshiRT. Members, please let me know if anybody is using this or similar tool so that I can work on making it work with ManshiRT

Thank you

Aqua9

Hi Sunny

I am new to Ami and have went thru this thread completly....

Also have installed ur latest Manshrt in ami.... juz could you pls clarify if need to revisit Manshrt.Exe where we have to upload new nse codes...how to do that ???

Thanks
Arun.

S

sunyhyd

Hi Sunny

I am new to Ami and have went thru this thread completly....

Also have installed ur latest Manshrt in ami.... juz could you pls clarify if need to revisit Manshrt.Exe where we have to upload new nse codes...how to do that ???

Thanks
Arun.
To add stocks, plz follow the following steps:

1) Open ManshiRT
2) Click on settings and select yahoo tab
3) To add symbol click on add button and double clik on the newly added symbol to modify exchage and symbol
4) Refer to nse-symbollist.csv for NSE stock symbol list

Please go through the video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74ZStrJIRrs. Though the video is bit old and the setup has been simplified and new functionality added, it still covers vital setup and functionality.

Please let me know if you are facing any issue. Please join ManshiRT yahoo group.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: