Realtime Stock Quotes

S

sunyhyd

Dear Traderji Members,

There was an issue reported related to setting up TT Advance directory in ManshiRt. There is a new release to fix this issue. It is available at 4shared.com/file/178086567/215a17fe/ManshiRt-21-Dec-2009.html.

Please let me know if you are facing any issues.

Thank you so much

Dear sunyhyd,
Thanx for this small yet powerfull utility.
I have a problem, i am not able to plot nifty future graph from TTA even if intraday chart in TTA window is refreshing. Kindly help

S

sunyhyd

Dear sunyhyd,
Thanx for this small yet powerfull utility.
I have a problem, i am not able to plot nifty future graph from TTA even if intraday chart in TTA window is refreshing. Kindly help
I think this is TT Advance issue. You can contact Indiainfoline helpdesk.

S

sunyhyd

What i meant was manshirt is not reading from TTA directory. TTA IS SHOWING GRAPH BUT AMIBROKER NOT
Make sure the you are using the latest version TTAdvance directory is set in TT Adv tab of settings dialog. After setting up the directory, please restart ManshiRT.

Thank you

Ok manshirt is picking ticker from TTA but rates are not refreshing evenif intraday chart is refreshing in TTA. One more q, will manshirt fead intraday backfill of future ticker from TTA.

S

sunyhyd

Ok manshirt is picking ticker from TTA but rates are not refreshing evenif intraday chart is refreshing in TTA. One more q, will manshirt fead intraday backfill of future ticker from TTA.
It should work on future tickers. But if futures data is not refreshed in TTA it will not be saved to local disk and hence ManshRt will not pick it up - this is usually true for low volume traded futures / options.

Thank You

I was trying to plot nifty futures graph from tta using manshirt.as said earlier graph was refreshing in tta, also data was being written to hard disk
AND WHAT ABOUT INTRADAY BACKFILL OF NIFTY FUTURES DATA FROM TTA

Last edited: