Realtime Stock Quotes

Hi I am using Metastock in online mode and feeding it with Trader XL Pro using Metaserver 3.2 and backfill from RTDE(Yahoo). I believe its possible to make DDE connection from Manshi RT and use Metastock in online mode. I am using 'MANSHIRT' as DDE server, 'SYMBOL' as topic and 'Close' as item, but unable to get data in Metaserver, though Metaserver shows connected. I hope you will help me solve this problem. If you could make a DDE template, and post it here, I will be able to feed both Metastock and Advanced Get using ManshiRT.
Jlmahotra , i know how to feed realtime data to metastock and advanced get using metaserver and manishrt . i can configure on ur pc . contact me on yahoo messanger [email protected] or give ur yahoo messanger id pls

anayash

hello,
i am currently using the three month free trial of Manshi RT....i have a query...between two days data....there's a dashed line(2-3)dashes which separates the two day data! now when i use manshi RT post the market close....it keeps on adding additional dashes to the chart data & even when i backfill again....those unnecessary dashes still remain!

i want continuous candles without any dashes! plz help me do the same! i use yahoo data feed!

Hi

It seems off market ticks is enabled in ManshiRT. Please disable it:
Settings->Debug : clear "Enable off market Tick" checkbox.

These unwanted ticks you can disable using symbol->Quote Editor in Amibroker.

Thanks
Suny
Hi Suny,
No doubt ur software is good.... but its high time u address the grave issue of ManshiRT working on Win7 x64 platforms.... these days every laptops are preloaded with Win7 OS. Almost all our softwares are compatible with it...except ManshiRT. I have to installed VMware Workstation to load WinXP only for ManshiRT ( system is very slow now).. there is absolutely no logic is purchasing expensive laptops if one cannot use its full potential...
Pls address this issue urgently .....

Thanks
Vijay

anayash

Hi Suny,
No doubt ur software is good.... but its high time u address the grave issue of ManshiRT working on Win7 x64 platforms.... these days every laptops are preloaded with Win7 OS. Almost all our softwares are compatible with it...except ManshiRT. I have to installed VMware Workstation to load WinXP only for ManshiRT ( system is very slow now).. there is absolutely no logic is purchasing expensive laptops if one cannot use its full potential...
Pls address this issue urgently .....

Thanks
Vijay
m using Manshi RT on Windows 7 & its running perfectly fine! :)

anayash

Hi Suny,

one more query....what is the maximum number of real time stock quotes that can be tracked in Manshi RT?

anayash

hi anayash,
can u pls help me out? infact suny himself tried by using teamviewer...
I have Win7 Home Premium Version (64 bit)

Thanks
i guess dat 64 bit version might be causing the problem for u!

i have Windows 7 Professional 32 bit!

anayash

Hi Suny,

sometimes the backfill of some stocks fails....even through ODIN! this happens even on trying multiple times!! wats d solution?

P.S. U still haven't answered my previous query!

anayash

Need further information. Please come online in the evening and I will try to see the issue : yahoo messenger id suny_hyd2000

Thanks
would be travelling then! lets sort this out some time later this week!:thumb: