Realtime Stock Quotes

S

sunyhyd

Dear Kaly

Yahoo RT data is in realtime without any delay. Yahoo backfill data is 15 minute delayed so you will need to backfill again after 15 minutes to fill the gap. Alternatively, use google backfill which has no delay.

Thank you

sunny on 13/9 i saw the phenomena as i checked timing of the candles by pointing mouse, it shows recent candle time 15 mins delayed with system timing. but other wise now that problem not seen after that day.
now u says yahoo data is 15 mins late so how one can trade based on that data as the updaing data is yahoo.

S

sunyhyd

Version 1.2.0.1 has been released on the autoupdate to fix this issue. Kindly accept the upgrade.

Please let me know if you still face this issue though I feel there will not be any need to use the odin backfill going forward as ManshiRT supports backfill for Futures and MCX.

Thank you

HI Sunny, Have downloaded your trial and have also updated with the latest version. Since the day I have downloaded your latest version, I am unable to backfill from Angel ODIN Diet

This is what I am getting( UNHANDLED EXCEPTION)

Platform = Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
Assembly Name: ManshiRT, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Assembly Version: 1.2.0.0
Exception Source: ManshiRT
Exception Type: System.NullReferenceException
Exception Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Exception Target Site: 

---- Stack Trace ---
.​.()
ManshiRT.exe: N00069
.  ..ctor()
ManshiRT.exe: N00156
.  .(,  As Object)
ManshiRT.exe: N00719
.  ..ctor(,  As Panel)
ManshiRT.exe: N00047
.  .(,  As EventArgs)
ManshiRT.exe: N02615
System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick()
ManshiRT.exe: N00111
System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(, button As MouseButtons, clicks As Int32)
ManshiRT.exe: N00367
System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc()
ManshiRT.exe: N8787221
System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage()
ManshiRT.exe: N00015
System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc()
ManshiRT.exe: N00048
System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(, msg As Int32, wparam As IntPtr, lparam As IntPtr)
ManshiRT.exe: N00089

Also I am unable to backfill NSE futures data from your server, The only symbol I was able to download was ITC ( as shown in the picture)

Sir,

Instead of trying third party utilities ,why don't you ask your broker to provide connectivity for getting real time quotes.

Since they might be having competent IT staff hope it won't be a issue for them.

Happy trading

Hi Sunny,

I am using your trial version of MANSHIRT for past 15 days and I assure you that its a wonderful application.
I m using MSRT to feed my Metastock and it actually makes a very neat 1 min bar using DDE.
I suggest you disable realtime feed while backfilling and ask your clients to use METASERVER to feed Metastock., metaserver 2 being freely available over the net .

Please,if possible, also add a few more columns to your application, while takes feed from ODIN

OPEN HIGH LOW PR CLOSE ( This will show percentage change in Metastock)

AND ALSO ASK SIZE and BID SIZE, this will help make volume calculations in realtime (Tick)

Best wishes

ksesha

I just downloaded the application. It installed well and ran the reg.bat file with no issues.
Later while running ManshiRT.exe as administrator got the following error: Please help resolve.

Platform = Microsoft Windows NT 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2
Assembly Name: ManshiRT, Version=1.2.0.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Assembly Version: 1.2.0.3
Exception Source: ManshiRT
Exception Type: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException
Exception Message: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {9CCFD6AB-4913-48CF-BA8F-A82AFD870122} failed due to the following error: 80040154.
Exception Target Site:

---- Stack Trace ---
.  .()
ManshiRT.exe: N00261
.  .()
ManshiRT.exe: N00227
.  .()
ManshiRT.exe: N01295
.  ..ctor()
ManshiRT.exe: N00645
.  .()
ManshiRT.exe: N00415

Regards
Sesha

ksesha

Thanks for the quick response. Still getting same error. I have Vista 64bit, Does that matter?

In c:/ManshiRT there is a file named reg.bat. run it:

Windows xp -> double click to run it
Vista / Windows 7 -> right click on it and select run as administrator.

Thank you
Suny

i am using ttadv. i am udated mashirt with latest update. it is showing datat capture started. but i am not able to view it. it is showing a blank screen

Hi sunny, unable to backfill while msrt is updating in realtime. And also i am getting metalib error when i check the box .

For backfill i need to restart the application, check the box and backfill either from odin of google. There fore i can only backfill after the market hours