Realtime Stock Quotes

S

sunyhyd

Normally it should not be needed unless there is something wrong. The mentioned backfill functionalities are still available as backup. Please try and let me know.

but sir still we need tradetiger ,pib etc to backfill and update future scrips sir for ur new version, isn.t it?

Dear Kaly

The autoupdator is already present in ManshiRT but this version is not released to the wide public due to huge changes in the code. It will be released to autoupdate shortly.

Thank you
Hi suny,
Am not getting my TradeTiger watchlist in Manshirt 'RT Watchlist' window and it doesnt open Amibroker ... what could be the problem?... i was getting it earlier...:(

kaly422000

suny today i watch on reinstalling manshi(due to some unavoidable circomstance) the google back fill is 45 mins delayed and also yahoo back fill is 15 mins delayed.
what may be the cause. my chartsdata(loganathanon) didn't got this problem,though it(chartsdata) has many other problem.
i also reinstall amibroker(trial version)
pls help

HI Sunny, Have downloaded your trial and have also updated with the latest version. Since the day I have downloaded your latest version, I am unable to backfill from Angel ODIN Diet

This is what I am getting( UNHANDLED EXCEPTION)

Platform = Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
Assembly Name: ManshiRT, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Assembly Version: 1.2.0.0
Exception Source: ManshiRT
Exception Type: System.NullReferenceException
Exception Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Exception Target Site: 

---- Stack Trace ---
.​.()
ManshiRT.exe: N00069
.  ..ctor()
ManshiRT.exe: N00156
.  .(,  As Object)
ManshiRT.exe: N00719
.  ..ctor(,  As Panel)
ManshiRT.exe: N00047
.  .(,  As EventArgs)
ManshiRT.exe: N02615
System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick()
ManshiRT.exe: N00111
System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(, button As MouseButtons, clicks As Int32)
ManshiRT.exe: N00367
System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc()
ManshiRT.exe: N8787221
System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage()
ManshiRT.exe: N00015
System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc()
ManshiRT.exe: N00048
System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(, msg As Int32, wparam As IntPtr, lparam As IntPtr)
ManshiRT.exe: N00089

Also I am unable to backfill NSE futures data from your server, The only symbol I was able to download was ITC ( as shown in the picture)

S

sunyhyd

Usually yahoo data is delayed by 15 minutes be it ManshiRT or any other data provider and Google data is upto date. Let me know the symbols and I will check it at my end.

Thank you
suny today i watch on reinstalling manshi(due to some unavoidable circomstance) the google back fill is 45 mins delayed and also yahoo back fill is 15 mins delayed.
what may be the cause. my chartsdata(loganathanon) didn't got this problem,though it(chartsdata) has many other problem.
i also reinstall amibroker(trial version)
pls help

S

sunyhyd

There are some symbol name discrepancies in odin symbol names which I am working on to resolve to make the server backfill work.

I just checked, I was able to backfill from my odin diet. Can you send me the dat file to my yahoo id so that I can check the reason for failure.

If you are consistently facing this issue, please try sending log file as well.

Thank you
HI Sunny, Have downloaded your trial and have also updated with the latest version. Since the day I have downloaded your latest version, I am unable to backfill from Angel ODIN Diet

This is what I am getting( UNHANDLED EXCEPTION)

Platform = Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
Assembly Name: ManshiRT, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Assembly Version: 1.2.0.0
Exception Source: ManshiRT
Exception Type: System.NullReferenceException
Exception Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Exception Target Site: 

---- Stack Trace ---
.​.()
ManshiRT.exe: N00069
.  ..ctor()
ManshiRT.exe: N00156
.  .(,  As Object)
ManshiRT.exe: N00719
.  ..ctor(,  As Panel)
ManshiRT.exe: N00047
.  .(,  As EventArgs)
ManshiRT.exe: N02615
System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick()
ManshiRT.exe: N00111
System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(, button As MouseButtons, clicks As Int32)
ManshiRT.exe: N00367
System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc()
ManshiRT.exe: N8787221
System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage()
ManshiRT.exe: N00015
System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc()
ManshiRT.exe: N00048
System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(, msg As Int32, wparam As IntPtr, lparam As IntPtr)
ManshiRT.exe: N00089

Also I am unable to backfill NSE futures data from your server, The only symbol I was able to download was ITC ( as shown in the picture)

S

sunyhyd

Version 1.2.0.1 released

Dear Members,

Version 1.2.0.1 is available on autoupdate. This version has 2 months 1 minute backfill support for Cash, Futures and MCX.

1) Select symbols to backfill in the RT ticker window
2) Click on backfill menu in the rt ticker window
2) Enter number of days to backfill - by default backfill days is selected as 1

Thank you

kaly422000

sunny on 13/9 i saw the phenomena as i checked timing of the candles by pointing mouse, it shows recent candle time 15 mins delayed with system timing. but other wise now that problem not seen after that day.
now u says yahoo data is 15 mins late so how one can trade based on that data as the updaing data is yahoo.