Realtime Stock Quotes

S

sunyhyd

Dear I download new file and install
did all basic instructions but amibroker shows server is down what i do now?
Please upgrade your machine to .NET 3.5 SP1. It should resolve your issue. You will get the link to it in files section of ManshiRT yahoo group.

Thanks for superb utility!!:clap::thumb:
Can you please add Tabs for OPEN,HIGH,LOW and PREVIOUS CLOSE.
It will be of great help to keep track of scrips.

Sir,
I am getting the data in amibroker and graphs are working finely. But how to get the numerical data in the real time window in Amibroker under view>real time quote. I am unable to add any symbol in the real time window. when I right click on the window nothing pop ups. please guide.

Thank you.

I am unable to find the ManishRT yahoo group can you please copy /paste the link here

Can you please join ManshiRT yahoo group? You will get links to to software and installation video on joining the group. Also there is a lot of information available in the files section of the group. If you are still blocked, please ping me.

Thank you

hey sunny can you do us users some favor brother , can you increase the amount of symbols that can be added to manshiRT ? and also the backfill procedure seems to be in some sort of delayed routine as in when you need to back fill all the symbols on one go only a few get updated and rest not , also if possible in back fill window please add an option to backfill all in one go. save us a great deal of time if we run a bit late :) , hope that can do some thing in these matters, BTW , your work is really commendable But does manshiRt gets data from Google finance ? because i dont see any option to back fill or source data from Google finance.

regards richie

S

sunyhyd

hey sunny can you do us users some favor brother , can you increase the amount of symbols that can be added to manshiRT ? and also the backfill procedure seems to be in some sort of delayed routine as in when you need to back fill all the symbols on one go only a few get updated and rest not , also if possible in back fill window please add an option to backfill all in one go. save us a great deal of time if we run a bit late :) , hope that can do some thing in these matters, BTW , your work is really commendable But does manshiRt gets data from Google finance ? because i dont see any option to back fill or source data from Google finance.

regards richie
Thanks. I will try to include these features in the new release.

Please join ManshiRT yahoo group.

Thank you for your continued support

murthymsr

Hi All,

I have developed a tool to get realtime NSE data and fill it into the Amibroker.

Note-since the program size is more than 100kb, I am not able to upload it here. It can be downloaded from .
Kindly send your inputs to improve and make it more useful.
Thanks to sunyhyd for the software which is very useful to the investors/small traders.

To facilitate east access from my thread which provides links to software developed and supported by members of this forum, I have added a link which leads to the first post of your thread, where you have provided the download link.

http://www.traderji.com/development-software-utilities/7689-links-posted-software-7.html#post54514

From my side, I would request you to edit your first post to revise the download link whenever a new version is released as also when another link to a help file or a help video is added. This will ensure that users will always get access to only the latest applicable versions of the applications/files pertaining to this thread.

Whenever you release a new version, while posting that info, you may provide the link to your first post where the new links are updated. This will ensure that users will have access to only the latest and working links.

Sorry to bother you on this, but this will help everybody.

Regards.

murthymsr

sub2501

Yestreday, i formatted my system and reinstalled it, Manishrt.exe shows the quotes(the rates are changing) but it doesnot update the amibroker not even the backfill or history, can u pls help me in this.
thanks
subha.