Realtime Stock Quotes

Hi Sunyhyd,

Today I have found your realtime data feed with back fill facility tool which I was searching for a while. Just downloaded and installed as mentioned by your instruction and it works fine and I would like to thank you for your effort. Meanwhile I will test according to my expectation. If any clarification I will raise query to you, so that you can update further. Thanks again.

I installed software but when try to start it shows error

This version has expired please get a new version

i hav .net 3.5 ,.net 3.0 sp1 and .net 2.0 sp1 installed

what is d prob pls help...

ANMOL

Dear Sunyhyd,

I have added JINDALSAW in the symbol list in ManshiRT server. I shows the price in the server (in realtime) but it does not transfer data to Amibroker.
Other symbols are working fine. Please help.

Regards
ANMOL

S

sunyhyd

Dear Sunyhyd,

I have added JINDALSAW in the symbol list in ManshiRT server. I shows the price in the server (in realtime) but it does not transfer data to Amibroker.
Other symbols are working fine. Please help.

Regards
ANMOL
Verify that "Use only local database" is not set to yes in the symbol information tab - change it to no. It it is set to yes, Amibroker does not take realtime quotes for the symbol.

Thank you

ANMOL

Dear Sunyhyd,,

Jindalsaw realtime is not showing (mentioned as showing in my earlier post) in ManshiRT server. It is just showing price & volume as zero and is not updating like the other symbols.

Regards
ANMOL

Verify that "Use only local database" is not set to yes in the symbol information tab - change it to no. It it is set to yes, Amibroker does not take realtime quotes for the symbol.

Thank you

S

sunyhyd

Dear Sunyhyd,,

Jindalsaw realtime is not showing (mentioned as showing in my earlier post) in ManshiRT server. It is just showing price & volume as zero and is not updating like the other symbols.

Regards
ANMOL
Yahoo is not serving data for this stock. As per yahoo, this stock does not exits. Try using BSE code, the data will be delayed though.

Thank you

S

sunyhyd

can i know ur yahoo id as i m new to this so need real time asistanse.
hope u join me . my id is pra1968@yahoo. com
Can you please join ManshiRT yahoo group? You will get links to to software and installation video on joining the group. Also there is a lot of information available in the files section of the group. If you are still blocked, please ping me.

Thank you