Profit Trading System Intraday and Swing!

spiritunit

Today's Trading Analysis - 10th May

Today, I tried couple of new things in addition to the strategy, I took 2 lots NF long @ 5025 as signal given and immediately placed 1 lot for a target of 15 points @ 5040, it got executed, where as holding the remaining other lot for exit signal!

The 2nd lot covered @ 5025 (I put stop loss on same price) as the cross over happens that ends in whipsaw (so no profit on this lot, only the brokerage ;))

Why I have tried this method?
So for, one thing I found in this system is, once the signal is given, a minimum of 15-20 points is going in our favor before a whipsaw happens! So, I decided to go with couple of lots this time and targeted 15 points for one lot and to hold the remaining lot for the close signal!

Total profit on this trade: 15 points

On the second trade, again I took 2 lots of NF shorted @ 5022 as the signal is generated, this time as well, I targeted the 1st lot for 15 points @ 5007 and it got executed, where as holding the other lot for the exit signal!

But, this time till the EOD it doesn't gives the signal to exit and have a nice downtrend!! Finally covered the position @ 4975 that gives 47 points in profit! as I do not want to hold any overnight positions!

Total profit on this trade: 15+47 = 62 points

Total profit of the day: 15+62 = 77 points :thumb:

I believe, this system is shaping in better way now :)

Great system, really one of the very good systems shared on this site. Thanks & Kudos :thumb:

The idea of booking 1 lot at 15/20 points is really good. Helps to get some profits and on trending days can give good results.

But you could look at keeping a trailing stop loss instead - keep the low of previous bar as trailing SL and if there is a long bar, you can move SL to half of that bar. I feel this should help in scoring more profitable trades.

Thanks again for sharing the system :)

Today, I tried couple of new things in addition to the strategy, I took 2 lots NF long @ 5025 as signal given and immediately placed 1 lot for a target of 15 points @ 5040, it got executed, where as holding the remaining other lot for exit signal!

The 2nd lot covered @ 5025 (I put stop loss on same price) as the cross over happens that ends in whipsaw (so no profit on this lot, only the brokerage ;))

So for, one thing I found in this system is, once the signal is given, a minimum of 15-20 points is going in our favor before a whipsaw happens! So, I decided to go with couple of lots this time and targeted 15 points for one lot and to hold the remaining lot for the close signal!

On the second trade, again I took 2 lots of NF shorted @ 5022 as the signal is generated, this time as well, I targeted the 1st lot for 15 points @ 5007 and it got executed, where as holding the other lot for the exit signal!

But, this time till the EOD it doesn't gives the signal to exit and have a nice downtrend!! Finally covered the position @ 4975 that gives 47 points in profit! as I do not want to hold any overnight positions!

Morning at what time u bought? Because i didnt get chance 2 buy

avad

congrats dude.:clap:

avad

Great system, really one of the very good systems shared on this site. Thanks & Kudos :thumb:

The idea of booking 1 lot at 15/20 points is really good. Helps to get some profits and on trending days can give good results.

But you could look at keeping a trailing stop loss instead - keep the low of previous bar as trailing SL and if there is a long bar, you can move SL to half of that bar. I feel this should help in scoring more profitable trades.

Thanks again for sharing the system :)
easier said than done.

I think exit is more difficult than entries .:)

avad

dude try one thing...as you know with this strategy you can earn abt 15-20points almost every trade...look for inside bars on daily timeframe...the thing is once the high or low of the inside bar is broken then the dominant trade will move the price and you can get good movement.:thumb:

alternatively....go to thought in day and swing trading sticky in this section..i have put up a chaart of usin adx to identify trending or rangebound markets...i used to use it when i traded with stoch and it gave a good vision of what the market was doing.

also can you plz try and post a few charts? it will allow us to further dissect the straategy .

Last edited:

spiritunit

Morning at what time u bought? Because i didn't get chance 2 buy
Pls refer the below chart, as I done the trades yesterday :)

1st Trade took long @ 5025 at 10.45 a.m
2nd Trade shorts @ 5022 at 12.40 p.m.

Look out the supports around the 30 EMA, its fabulous and when its broken, you're surefire to get minimum of 15 points in profit :)

Also, yesterday, we got the 1st Trade as whipsaw and 2nd trade as a downtrend, couple of days back, I made good profits on trends and lost in whipsaws, but this time, I came up with a plan to gain in the whipsaw too and it worked :thumb:

spiritunit

dude try one thing...as you know with this strategy you can earn abt 15-20points almost every trade...look for inside bars on daily timeframe...the thing is once the high or low of the inside bar is broken then the dominant trade will move the price and you can get good movement.:thumb:

alternatively....go to thought in day and swing trading sticky in this section..i have put up a chaart of usin adx to identify trending or rangebound markets...i used to use it when i traded with stoch and it gave a good vision of what the market was doing.

also can you plz try and post a few charts? it will allow us to further dissect the straategy .
Thanks for the suggestions! :thumb:

I really planned to make this system as simple as easy for day trading with minimum technical tools! I will check out the tools you suggested to make this system even better!!

I am also, going to check out to hold overnight positions (for gapup/gapdown), as the back test results are looks good, will post later on!