Profit Trading System Intraday and Swing!

spiritunit

Not able to see the charts...
Problem with only the last particular chart or all charts? where as I refreshed in my side as well, it loads perfectly..
try this link.. http://s16.postimage.org/6aa74wztf/10thmay.png

Between, from Monday onwards, in addition to the current system, going to try to hold overnight position for gap up/ gap down on next day whether the position is going in our favor or not :thumb:

spiritunit

Now, I started using icharts for live charts, as Sharekhan has some problems disconnecting every 5-10 mins, its big headache now, everytime to login from scratch :mad: anyone facing same problems?

Icharts looks good so for!!

Pls refer the below chart, as I done the trades yesterday :)

1st Trade took long @ 5025 at 10.45 a.m
2nd Trade shorts @ 5022 at 12.40 p.m.

Look out the supports around the 30 EMA, its fabulous and when its broken, you're surefire to get minimum of 15 points in profit :)

Also, yesterday, we got the 1st Trade as whipsaw and 2nd trade as a downtrend, couple of days back, I made good profits on trends and lost in whipsaws, but this time, I came up with a plan to gain in the whipsaw too and it worked :thumb:

yes i can see the chart through link

Last edited:

kingkrunal

Now, I started using icharts for live charts, as Sharekhan has some problems disconnecting every 5-10 mins, its big headache now, everytime to login from scratch :mad: anyone facing same problems?

Hi SPirit sir,

really nice startegy... i loved its simplicity.,.. but i do not have access to any RT ... Is there any way we can get to knw yr live trades??

:):):)

pav

i am not facing any problem and fully satisfy from sharekhan TradeTiger.:hap2::hap2:

spiritunit

Hi SPirit sir,

really nice startegy... i loved its simplicity.,.. but i do not have access to any RT ... Is there any way we can get to knw yr live trades??

:):):)
Still making up this system in better ways, some more testing will benefit all of us, so keep watching :thumb:

spiritunit

i am not facing any problem and fully satisfy from sharekhan TradeTiger.:hap2::hap2:
Glad, yours working well, I changed over to icharts now (Rs.700 Monthly subscription) and looks good!!