$$my forex live call and my way to become a pro$$

what do you think am i a pro

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tavnaz

here you go Textbook Definition of NOOB
Newbie or Noob is a slang term for a novice or newcomer, or somebody inexperienced in any profession or activity.

I used to trade equities before trading forex.
I have a good trading system.
I don't day trade anymore.
I am not jumping system to system.
I trade part time to compliment with my other skills.
I am not going to change on what i use now,as i am already in the Money.
Yeah sure i lack years of Forex,which you might have.
But Inexperience=Lack of Knowledge=Lack of Confidence=Lack of determination.

But not Lack of years,i have seen many people loosing money in forex, they are loosing it for years, but their added years could not make them experienced,because if you loose now you will loose in years to come also.

It is as easy as that.
Regards
Tavnaz

here you go Textbook Definition of NOOB
Newbie or Noob is a slang term for a novice or newcomer, or somebody inexperienced in any profession or activity.

I used to trade equities before trading forex.
I have a good trading system.
I don't day trade anymore.
I am not jumping system to system.
I trade part time to compliment with my other skills.
I am not going to change on what i use now,as i am already in the Money.
Yeah sure i lack years of Forex,which you might have.
But Inexperience=Lack of Knowledge=Lack of Confidence=Lack of determination.

But not Lack of years,i have seen many people loosing money in forex, they are loosing it for years, but their added years could not make them experienced,because if you loose now you will loose in years to come also.

It is as easy as that.
Regards
Tavnaz
stuborness, spanking :confused: please dont get so worked up. Why are you getting so worked up ? I am sorry for having in someway/somehow offended your sentiments. Also good books will help you a great deal they people who have written them have spent lifetimes in this profession and written down their experiences just to pass on their knowledge, if you think you are smarter than them with your 7 months experience (possibly majority of that in demo) then you are gravely mistaken.

But even though you are a newbie it doesn't mean we can not learn anything from you, I said that. I believe we can learn something from everybody.

angira

hello every1.. friends....I want to open account in forex, which is reliable broker in india for forex...i've demo account in IFOREX, can i go with iforex? or pls suggest any other which is good ?...

Angira

Sunny1

hello every1.. friends....I want to open account in forex, which is reliable broker in india for forex...i've demo account in IFOREX, can i go with iforex? or pls suggest any other which is good ?...

Angira
I have heard that iforex is a scam.Fxcm yes you can consider. But i think there is no Indian brokers for forex..

sumitdasjoshi

well guys i am working on a massive profit thing whitout any stress so i also wana show people how they can enjoy life and trade in forex for just one trade and gain about 400 to 500 pips average so just site tight and see this call and earn gigantic profit from the market may be some loss but profit will be gigantic.

1. aus/usd sell at = .98119
2.usd/chfbuy=.97675

Status
Not open for further replies.