$$my forex live call and my way to become a pro$$

what do you think am i a pro

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

arjit

Dear Sumit,Please tell me some broker for opening A/C.Also who gives trading on mobile with charts,as I am away from my system between 10 A.M. to 3 P.M.

Hi Sumit,

Buddy missing ur trade updates. Please let us know the status of them.

also, do u have any account with myfxbook or something similar where we can see ur trades?

Thanks,
Sanjoy

Sumit

Maybe you ill be able to help me.

I am presently in US and planning to move to India. I have an account in Infinity Futures for trading in S&P Futures, Forex Trading and Commodities Trading.

I have the following questions:

a) Can I maintain my Infinity Futures account?

b) Can I withdraw my profits and get it transferred to India? Is there any legal issue.

c) I will be paying taxes in US and can I get the double taxation benefit for Indian taxes. I will be paying more taxes in US compared to Indian taxes.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Manoj Gattani

Hi,

i am absolutely new to forex. Pls help me with my problem. If i'm trading forex from india - what kind of internet connection shd i use? I've bsnl 750 unlimited plan which, frequently goes "no connection" with the demo a/c i have with fxpro. If it shows connected for 15 sec than it goes "ping failed" after 4/5 sec it automatically does the login. This also happens when i'm downloading or trading indian markets with brokers' software. Shud i go for vps service. Pls notify if i'm missing something.

Regards
imazina

dear sir iam very much confused.............i think forex trading is illegal in india..........please let me be clear is it or isnt it..............mean while i trade in nifty futures and options

Status
Not open for further replies.