$$my forex live call and my way to become a pro$$

what do you think am i a pro

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sumitdasjoshi

Hi,

i am absolutely new to forex. Pls help me with my problem. If i'm trading forex from india - what kind of internet connection shd i use? I've bsnl 750 unlimited plan which, frequently goes "no connection" with the demo a/c i have with fxpro. If it shows connected for 15 sec than it goes "ping failed" after 4/5 sec it automatically does the login. This also happens when i'm downloading or trading indian markets with brokers' software. Shud i go for vps service. Pls notify if i'm missing something.

Regards
imazina
hey i also use bsnl plan which you talked about but it happen very rare so no problem so far, better to go for a good broker .

sumitdasjoshi

dear sir iam very much confused.............i think forex trading is illegal in india..........please let me be clear is it or isnt it..............mean while i trade in nifty futures and options
well bro i am not sure but i trade forex from india so far no issue .

Sumit,
thanx 4 the prompt help. I was also thinking abt the broker issue. I took the fxpro demo a/c since they r offering demo with no time restrictions (can use it as long as i want to which helps me test out all the strategies). With real money i was planning to go with alpari, fxcentral, oanda etc - specially good brokers with offices in india. May i know which broker u trade with?

After 6pm though my connection is stable - no disconnection. Probably the busy hours making problems.

Regards
imazina

Status
Not open for further replies.