GoCharting - The first and only Indian Advanced Charting and Orderflow Platform on the "Web"

pannet1

Great work considering its just 2 people on the core team. i am looking for account functions.

1) I want to look at my trades as lines on the chart
2) I want G-Script to let me know what is my current equity/balance
3) I want G-SCript to close all trades when certain target% of my capital is reached.

GoCharting

Great work considering its just 2 people on the core team. i am looking for account functions.

1) I want to look at my trades as lines on the chart
2) I want G-Script to let me know what is my current equity/balance
3) I want G-SCript to close all trades when certain target% of my capital is reached.
All of this should be possible once we are able to launch live trading through GoCharting. We tried with Zerodha API but it happened to be a single user logon API. @kingkrunal adviced us to look at Interactive Brokers APIs so we will look into it now to enable live trading. The other alternative is if Zerodha and Upstox can provide a multi-user API login....not sure how feasible it is

pannet1

All of this should be possible once we are able to launch live trading through GoCharting. We tried with Zerodha API but it happened to be a single user logon API. @kingkrunal adviced us to look at Interactive Brokers APIs so we will look into it now to enable live trading. The other alternative is if Zerodha and Upstox can provide a multi-user API login....not sure how feasible it is
The feasiblity is one thing and commercial viablity is another thing. IB does not offer leverage and thats a big let down.

there are many brokers who are currently trying to implement API for their clients. Once the brokers gets permission for API, you should be able to make the API for them.

1) Now broker had invested the money they will recover it from more and more clients that come in due to the api and GoCharting
2) You will be able to charge them based on client license or one time api development fee.
3) client gets the state of art charting plaform, data and trade from chart facility. They will be willing to pay more than they do wth the normal discount broker.

future looks very promising for all of us.

GoCharting

The feasiblity is one thing and commercial viablity is another thing. IB does not offer leverage and thats a big let down.

there are many brokers who are currently trying to implement API for their clients. Once the brokers gets permission for API, you should be able to make the API for them.

1) Now broker had invested the money they will recover it from more and more clients that come in due to the api and GoCharting
2) You will be able to charge them based on client license or one time api development fee.
3) client gets the state of art charting plaform, data and trade from chart facility. They will be willing to pay more than they do wth the normal discount broker.

future looks very promising for all of us.
I super likes

GoCharting

@bashasm There is no good reason other than economics. Our data vendor charges us by product (Cash/FnO/Commodities). If we find a huge demand in this forum for MCX, we can collectively negotiate a good deal with our vendor for MCX datafeed as well. The platform is capable of supporting all asset classes

hi @GoCharting

Good to see you here on traderji.com

I'm sure you will love the community and we will all advance.

I've been following your progress since Oct 2018 and must say in this short time you have done well... Keep up the good work. We had even exchanged a couple of emails.

Regarding MCX, Forex and international commodities like US OIL / Brent Crude etc you had mentioned it would be by Feb - April 2019 but seeing your responses in this thread i dont think you are there yet... But no worries we are with you.

Cheers
Greg

GoCharting

hi @GoCharting

Good to see you here on traderji.com

I'm sure you will love the community and we will all advance.

I've been following your progress since Oct 2018 and must say in this short time you have done well... Keep up the good work. We had even exchanged a couple of emails.

Regarding MCX, Forex and international commodities like US OIL / Brent Crude etc you had mentioned it would be by Feb - April 2019 but seeing your responses in this thread i dont think you are there yet... But no worries we are with you.

Cheers
Greg
Thank you for supporting us in this journey. We will not let you down :)

Good efforts for creating a new charting platform with market profile.
Need to improvement in speed,tried today very slow and unresponsive to inputs.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

GoCharting

Good efforts for creating a new charting platform with market profile.
Need to improvement in speed,tried today very slow and unresponsive to inputs.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
We have never had a performance issue. Can you share a small 1 min video. There must be something you are not doing right. GoCharting is blazing fast. I am sure I can resolve your slowness issue. Are you using a mobile phone or a computer to access GoCharting