@FYERS_Team

sent the demat forms a week ago , and the demat is not yet opened..the support guys has closed the ticket. Now what sort of support is this? Do you think we are just a bunch of fools? Do you not know how to do your job?

sach007

Impatient Trader
Hi team, why payouts are taking long time
I was also waiting for my payout...

AT last called support ... support person told me its due to new back office final shifting...

He said we will get new backoffice link in maximum 1 week.(possibly 1-2 days)

thought to share here...

Though this should have been shared by official person.

anildnr

I was also waiting for my payout...

AT last called support ... support person told me its due to new back office final shifting...

He said we will get new backoffice link in maximum 1 week.(possibly 1-2 days)

thought to share here...

Though this should have been shared by official person.
So payout which is pending also will take 1 to 2 days still??

sach007

Impatient Trader
But still not understanding..why there is delay in payout whether it's old or new back office. Ok anyway let's see.
Yes true... I am also of the same view... if we have asked for payout before cut off time today then it must be processed next day (if no holiday)...

Rather in Zerodha I was with it from long time since its starting days but don't remember they have missed payouts... I remember if they delayed due to they gave some reason like global settlement ... but they inform us in advance.

But on this front fyers lacks ...fyers is to have some strict policy guidelines..... like TAT for things like 30 days challenge refund, payout, informing to clients....

They just take everything as granted...like "chalta hai " attitude...

Hope they improve professionalism and keep some systems TAT on work.