Dear Fyers Team and Tejas Sir...

Today I not able to trade ..due to you margin issue.

I was placing 200 sell ces of BN .. I am having more than 4.5 lakh money in my account.. but today I am not even able to place 200 qty sell in bn options where I usually do selling 300 -400 qty...

When called your support they saying MARGIN increased...

Strange...

Plz look into the matter..
Don't know ... thats what I am actually facing... and their support lady told me....

No official annoncement rather margin calculators showing normal margins... like I am able to sell 16 lots in 4.5 lakh as per margin calculator
Hi @sach007,
There was an issue with the margin requirement only for option selling due to certain updates, we have reviewed it and the margin requirement has been restored to normal.
Thanks!

sach007

Impatient Trader
Hi @sach007,
There was an issue with the margin requirement only for option selling due to certain updates, we have reviewed it and the margin requirement has been restored to normal.
Thanks!

Thanks ... for update.. and acknowledge issue resolved.. but I am surprised the way your people reply when called ... they are not aware about anything... they just telling me margnis are increased.. one lot needs 80k

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I am proud that my humble attempts to predict Tuesday's prices on Monday are an indispensable component of our society. By buying low and selling high, I create harmony and freedom.

- Victor Niederhoffer

I had the same thoughts as a full-time trader. It gave me a kind of purpose to exist even though I sat in a corner of a room staring at 4 screens all day. I was just reading my old notes and thought I'd share it with you :)

ram2010

As per our team confirmation, your Leg-1 of CO got rejected from the exchange end due to the price trigger gap out of the day range and Leg-2 was not cancelled, hence it got traded. This is a rare condition but it can happen as per the Cover Order functionality. Hope this helps!
Happy Trading!
In cover-order - 2 legs will be executed simultaneously- else both will be rejected-

If The so-called rare condition happens to a position of 10 lakhs-
who will compensate the loss-

broker or the exchange?

The purpose of cover-order is nullified by your explanation-