Order modification is taking more than 7 seconds some times and if i want to change order type from order window also consuming more time, please fix above issues before introducing any new features to Fyers web.
Execution speed of fyers web should be on par with NSENOW / NEST.
Hi @naveen_talkin,
We have checked at our end and it's working fine. We request you to check your network connectivity. Thanks!

Order modification is taking more than 7 seconds some times and if i want to change order type from order window also consuming more time, please fix above issues before introducing any new features to Fyers web.
Execution speed of fyers web should be on par with NSENOW / NEST.
Hi @naveen_talkin,
We have checked at our end and it's working fine. We request you to check your network connectivity. Thanks!
Nah.. it's always like this. The order placement/modification are way too slow and a serious deterrent to trading. Good for charting though.

I'm sure it all works fine at your end. But for those running NEST and Fyers web side by side, the difference is stark.

HI Team, In Fyers Web , How can we see which Call and Put of Nifty has highest Volume , I think its Options Chain . How can we see it ?
So Any way to Look at Options Chain in Fyers Web ?
Hi @mevaibhav,
TV functionality doesn't allow us to provide Option Chain feature at this moment. You can use the option chain from our FyersOne platform. Soon we are going to incorporate it as well, just like the stock widget we launched recently.
Thanks!

Hi @primitivetraders,
We appreciate your interest in our platform. We are providing all the built-in indicators and soon you will be able to access all the indicators from the public library as well.
Please find the link to register yourself so that we will arrange a callback - https://open-an-account.fyers.in/
thanks for the response. i need couple of custom indicators of tradingview. the day you will start the same i will open an account with you guys.