Sorry for the dumb question ,

In Equity , if we have 100 Rs in Account , we can purchase 100 Rs worth of Shares ,

How much should we have in Fyers Account to Trade in Options ,Futures and commodities
For Example
1 Lot of Gold Petal 19-Jul is at 3421 ==> How much amount Required to buy 1 lot of it , is it 3421 ?
1 Lot of NIFTY PE 11400 PE at 116 ==> How much amount required If we buy 1 lot , will it cost 116 Rs or more ?
1 Lot of Crude Oil 19-Aug shows at 3974 ==> How much we need to buy 1 lot ?

Sorry for the dumb question ,

In Equity , if we have 100 Rs in Account , we can purchase 100 Rs worth of Shares ,

How much should we have in Fyers Account to Trade in Options ,Futures and commodities
For Example
1 Lot of Gold Petal 19-Jul is at 3421 ==> How much amount Required to buy 1 lot of it , is it 3421 ?
1 Lot of NIFTY PE 11400 PE at 116 ==> How much amount required If we buy 1 lot , will it cost 116 Rs or more ?
1 Lot of Crude Oil 19-Aug shows at 3974 ==> How much we need to buy 1 lot ?
Hi @mevaibhav,
You can trade upto RS. 100 in CNC and depends upon times leverage is provided for the particular script for intraday.
Kindly visit our margin calculator for more details -
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi @mevaibhav,
You can trade upto RS. 100 in CNC and depends upon times leverage is provided for the particular script for intraday.
Kindly visit our margin calculator for more details -
Thanks!
i checked the margin , So to confirm , If I want to buy 1 Lot of GoldPetal , I only need Rs 178 in My Account if I dont sell same day and 60 rs if I sell same day ? Am I correct ?

Dear sir,

My account is FC0040. I have 4 positions and now i placed AMO orders for the positions
nearly 4 Lakhs debited from my funds.

See the attached image.

Why this is happening. Most of the time positions are not shown(after market hours)

Attachments

Dear sir,

My account is FC0040. I have 4 positions and now i placed AMO orders for the positions
nearly 4 Lakhs debited from my funds.

See the attached image.

Why this is happening. Most of the time positions are not shown(after market hours)
Hi @SRIDHARAN karur,
Currently, the trade processes are running in the backend due to which positions are invisible at this moment. Once all the required files uploaded you will be able to view them as usually. Thanks!