Tejas.....
When and Are the following in Pipeline for Fyers web:...?

1. Time and Sales filter for the Group stocks.
2. Scanner that can list in realtime, 1 min volume bar that crossing the avg line of past X Volume bars.

And an important to be mentioned and enquired....

The Order placing afresh or the Order modification is taking MORE THAN USUAL TIME, which was lightning fast about a year ago. Now it takes like 4-5 seconds. Which use to happen in just 1 second.

I doubted the browser and tried in different browsers too. Its the same....sluggish.

Last edited:
hi Tejas

Fyers Web was one of the best web trading platform & adding features from time to time . Can You add Regression Trend tool also . It had lot of tools but missing only Regression channel tool . i hope u add it to tools arsenal soon . Finally thanks for adding new features like T&S , Corporate Actions,Saved charts . Kudos to u . happy to be FYERS client

Time and Sales not available for Nifty Futures?
Any setting that I may be missing?
Hey @sumosanammain,
Currently, Time and Sales is available for Equities, Currencies and Commodities except, Futures and Options. As we are backtesting it and very soon will launch that feature as well. There is no setting as such, once we launch any feature you will get it by default. Happy Trading!