Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday I have a suggestion about 30 days challenge... if possible you can mention no of times a winner have won the challenge..

Like zerodha puts on their certificate.

View attachment 35785
We had initially planned this but went ahead without it in phase-1. Thanks for the reminder! We'll start working on this. Any other information which you think will be useful on the certificate (Except the P&L)?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday, @FYERS_Team
Hi,
Market depth is not there on fyers web, there is no information about total ask bid, volume, average price, lower circuit, upper circuit, open, high, low, close. like it is present on tradingview.com View attachment 35792
Hi @Prashant2810, Yeah that's because TradingView does not provide that to third parties yet. However, we will make this implement it real soon. It will include all of the information you have asked for:
  • Total Bid/Ask
  • Average Traded Price
  • OHLC data
  • Circuit Limits
Apart from that we have recently implemented new widgets on FYERS Web. I will write about it in the next post.

We had initially planned this but went ahead without it in phase-1. Thanks for the reminder! We'll start working on this. Any other information which you think will be useful on the certificate (Except the P&L)?
You could include what Psychological Transformations the person must have gone through, or how much emotional quotient is required for remaining profitable. There is an EXTREMELY big difference in being profitable and REMAINING profitable.

Prashant2810

Web Developer and Trader
Hi @Prashant2810, Yeah that's because TradingView does not provide that to third parties yet. However, we will make this implement it real soon. It will include all of the information you have asked for:
  • Total Bid/Ask
  • Average Traded Price
  • OHLC data
  • Circuit Limits
Apart from that we have recently implemented new widgets on FYERS Web. I will write about it in the next post.
Thanks for the response. New features are nice to see. One feature I want is already in this new update.