iTrade

One question. Attaching fyers mobile chart view. How do I place order from this chart on mobile without going back to my watchlist? Its too time consuming to move between charts and orders and marketwatch. Any clue?

FyersMobile.jpg

Hi,

I have experienced Fyers Web as the most user friendly and time saving platform among others

but the scroll bar in the dashboard is very thin, it takes time to point the cursor and grab, it consumes time

Can you please ask your team to make it a bit wider, so the users can have a better trading experience

SCROLL_DASHBORAD_WEB.jpg

Thanks and Regards,

Amit Kumar Verma

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Dear Tejas,
Kudos for
1) Providing such stable trading platforms & reliable Servers that are not Down on Days like 6th jan, 1st feb, 27 th February...& many more volatile Days
2) Providing some of the Best Scanners for Free on your Fyers one platform
3) Unique DOM Ladder & buy/sell panel to quickly look for wide Spreads in options contracts
4) 30 Day challenge without any Cap

But brokers like
Wisdom 7-10x Leverage mis
Tradesmartonline 7x bo/co
Aliceblue 10x mis
Providing for option selling

And in Fyers Bo is enabled for Monthly option selling tat brings its leverage to 7x
Then why not for weekly option selling... BO or CO be enabled ...any how stoploss are kept by traders even for Mis positions were leverage is 3-4x
Hi @lucifers169,

1. Glad you like our trading platforms and the fact that our platforms were functioning properly while other brokers had issues.

2. Hmmm.. thanks! We'll try to make it easier to access scanners in the future. (No timelines).

3. Yep, ours is the only trading platform in India that provides DOM / Price Ladder trading. This was something that I am very happy about but not many people are aware of its uses. I did write a post but I guess trading on a ladder is quite an alien concept for traders here.

4. :)

BO and COs have inbuilt leverage, right? So, if everyone starts to use these product types to short options on expiry day, it uses up our margins at the exchange. Also, for option buy trades, it doesn't make much sense to provide leverage on BO and CO due to the danger of liquidity evaporating towards expiry. Not that it happens every other week but the way we see risk management is more prudent than many of the brokers you have mentioned, I guess. We can provide leverage. But we choose not to overdo it so that we can operate safely and without any unexpected consequences, glitches or risks.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Anyone facing problems with disappearing scrips in watchlist in Fyers mobile Android or iOS? I have to save scrips every time again and again when they disappear from the watchlist. Is it a bug? Pls fix this problem asap. Pre defined lists in fyers mobile such as bank nifty, nifty50, MCXminis, etc will be very helpful so we dont have to add scrips individually.
Hi @bull375, Yes this is true! We are looking into it and will soon post an update.

Thanks for reporting.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Opened account with Fyers. I must say the platform is very stable and lightening fast. Even dartstock/fyers one runs at amazing speed. Upstox’s dartstock is realy really slow and had hell issues recently . Upstox’s infra issues have made me move out of it. I think fyers is what i will stick to.
Kudos to Tejas for being so dedicated to make this happen. Pls dont dump us later when u grow big like upstox or zerodha.
All i miss is the unlimited trading plan at fyers which i had with rksv as i was old customer of theirs.
Hello @iTrade,

Thanks for open an account with us and glad you like our platform. I have no comments on Zerodha or Upstox. We didn't start to dump our hard-earned clients! We have worked hard and had to take a lot of risks in terms of our approach to get clients! So, don't worry you are in the right hands. I can assure you that our team is proactive and will provide the best possible experience. If something goes wrong, we will get things resolved as soon as possible too.

Now, coming to the unlimited trading plan! I understand that every broker has a different approach to pricing and they take calculated risks for their own benefit. But I'll tell you what, there's a reason they abandoned it. It's because it doesn't work! I have a detailed opinion on this but I rather not say much on a public forum. All I will say is that we believe in the "Pay as you go" model and if you don't trade, you won't have to pay. Simple!